Scopes?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by alphaCastiel, Nov 27, 2012.

1. alphaCastiel

In the LA80's case, how much does a 12x scope hinder you in medium range combat? Occasionally there'll be an enemy getting closer and it's easy to dispatch them with the default scope. I can see the advantages of doubling the zoom but it's definitely not worth it if it hinders these medium range kills too much. So for those who have it, how much does it get on your way for these unexpected situations, can you still shoot him effectively?

And for the scout rifle's case (I got the Stalker), I assume anything with zoom is wasted since it's only ever used for CQC. I was thinking on the NV scope as I'm told it can see cloakers. Thoughts? Experiences? Scope preferences?
  2. aR2k

i tried the 10x, I play with a bolt action and go from long to close range all the time, i found the 10x good for long ranges but incredibly clunky when you need to engage targets closer to you, so I settled on the 8x, which i feel is a nice middle ground.
    I wouldnt recommend using a high optic scope like that on a scout rifle/semi auto tho, i would say max 4x on those, anything above that is a waste