SCOPES ARE BEING FIXED!!!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AdmiralArcher, Aug 17, 2014.

1. AdmiralArcher

• Up x 19
  2. Phyr

If only Reddit wasn't such a mood killer.
    • Up x 8
  3. AdmiralArcher

ikr?

the devs should be forced to post here first......either that or write a script that auto posts to both places
    • Up x 8
  4. Xasapis

http://www.ps2tracker.net/
    • Up x 5
  5. Saviorself

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

But now I'm kinda bored of the game at this point. :(
  6. Crayv

Problem with that is, that this is the "official forums" anything they post here will be taken literally. Meaning if they posted that here and if something were to delay it more than a few patches down the road people would be crying how they "promised to have it out by now".
    • Up x 1
  7. AshHill07

Updated scopes have been on PTS since the Valk was added ... I take it nobody was paying attention then ...
    • Up x 1
  8. Phyr

9. AdmiralArcher

that dev responded 13 hours ago....clearly the scope update on PTS isnt complete yet...but the important thing is that it is now :)
    • Up x 1
  10. Zotamedu

Finally they fix that bug / remove that counter intuitive design choice!
  11. nehylen

Being a fairly recent player i've not been aware of scopes discussions to this point. Could that possibly refer also to 1-4x scopes being unusable on close range SRs, which cloak with the infiltrator (nice surprise when i discovered that)?
  12. MarkAntony

It is about time
    • Up x 1
  13. Riku

So the infidels actually caught up on the simple scope technology Vanus had for years. ;)

Awesome.
  14. Iridar51

I don't get it. Will this just make red dots look better, or will they finally stick to the center of the screen, where the bullets actually fly?
    In other words, will they fix this:
  15. Fellgnome

It sounds like they're finally fixing it:

[–][TRID]nallar 12 points14 hours ago

Thank you so much!
    When you say "perfectly aligned", does this mean the reticle will no longer sway with the weapon body, so there's no need to draw a dot in the center of your monitor?
    [–]3D ArtistPS2-Bishop 15 points14 hours ago

Yep!

Time to buy some RDS I guess.
    • Up x 2
  16. MarkAntony

They will do both. Fix the scope so aim and bullet placement is fixed and they will possibly let you customize the crosshair etc.
    • Up x 2
  17. AdmiralArcher

that issue is the main point of the fix :)
    • Up x 1
  18. Crator

Ever hear of the road-map?
    • Up x 2
  19. libbmaster

WOOOOOO HOO.

I'M READY, SOE.
    • Up x 1
  20. noidea

good god, finally. best news ever.

Hopefully it means there will be no need for crosshair overlays anymore ! Rejoice.
    • Up x 1