sc cash x3 raincheck?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Radiation, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Radiation

i really want to get some sc but im not aloud to until i open my christmas present incase they 'double up' on something someone else got me:mad: . ((ah not that i dont want the double up:) ) so is it possible that i could get a raincheck on the x3 for like 1-2 days? prob an answer from a dev would go far. remember sony that id put like $150 into you!!!! YOU RULE!!!:)
  2. nella

This won't end well.
    • Up x 1
  3. Jourmand1r

Ima click watch thread on this one.
  4. TormDK

Nope - don't Count on it happening.
  5. Grotpar

Do you not have reasonable parents?

Tell them it's a one time deal, and show them the website, if they're reasonable, they'll probably make an exception.
  6. Technobabble

7. Faithwolf

Not sure if serious... or just very stupid.

also insert a generic 'i hate kids who funnel their parents money into this stuff' get a job.
  8. Zazulio

Ha. Oh, man. That's golden.

Thank you for this.
  9. Jac70

I think it's very unlikely that they will make exceptions for their 3x days - you could save your money and wait for the next one although no one knows how soon it will be.
  10. Radiation

already did. they said wait.
    yeah. i dont wanna wait till next years xmas
  11. TheBloodEagle

12. illgot

tell your parents you want to register the cards so you can get 3 times the value and promise them you won't spend it until the 25th.

If they do not let you, call up your aunt or uncle, tell them what's up and that you will pay them back :)
  13. Beatnu2

Offer to do more chores for the family...o_O
  14. Radiation

the problem is i have like $200 right next to me. and they are the only ones with a credit for me to use it NOOO!!!!!! i do chores and dat stuff but all i get is rarely a pat on the back and extra green **** on my dinner BLEH
  15. Flavo

A stirring reminder of the reality of F2P.
  16. DLJord

Great first thread to read of the day. Cheers.
  17. illgot

I don't know where you live but if there is a Walmart near you hit that store up tomorrow.

They have gift cards all over that store, but the ones you need are the 15.00 1500 Station Cash card. When you purchase these at Walmart you gain an additional 500 station points making the 15 dollar purchase worth 20 dollars.

Then with the triple bonus you get 60 dollars worth of points.

I had a hard time finding the right cards and went to 3 different locations. If you know Walmarts software layout, they have the PC games and cheaper PC titles like small puzzle games, etc. Next to the PC titles you should see a small rack with gift cards.

No taxes on these cards so you just pay face value.

If they are out of the 15 dollar cards you can purchase the 10 dollar cards but they only give you a 100 point bonus.

The 10 dollar card says Free Realms but if you read the small print it can be used for points in any SOE game.
  18. HadesR

19. Radiation

im in ausi so no walmart
    and if i waited for tomorrow the bonus would be out now wouldnt it?
  20. DLJord

Just open your presents anyway. Whats the worst that can happen? If they ground you just stay in and play planetside.