Saw troll thread, so after coming back

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Brok9000, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Brok9000

Figured I'd give the game some well earned positive feedback.

I played for a few months back at the start when Libs were untouchable bombing machines, people would just amass at the crown to 'cert farm' and many people were invisible due to server side lag/issues, along with many other poorly thought out stuff.

I left and figured Planetside 2 would just die. BUT, they actually made a lot of good changes since then. Planetsdie 2 is a lot of fun now. I can't play a ton but its worth the membership to just pop in when I can and have some fun.

Sure, I have some gripes and every FPS has cheaters, but this is a fun shooter on a massive scale. I probably missed the most populous time but it is definitely worth playing when I can. Not on par with Planetside, but they really made a lot of proper changes, so its 85% of way there. There are good fights spread out across the maps, it is fun to try different weapons, etc.. I guess I'll finish with one minor gripe, I know there is a thumper but I miss the thumper in the original Planetside. And heck with all the invisible snipers there is no way a good thumper could be OP in Planetside 2, so why not give it boost? har!