Sap and Salvage Campaign Mission

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Chubby Monkey, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Chubby Monkey

Having a rough time with the Sap and Salvage mission in the campaign. I have it pinned to the HUD. I have the implant and neutralizer equipped. Have found HUNDREDS of disabled vehicles both in the Shattered Warpgate region and across Esimir. The problem... None of them are represented by a HUD marker. None of them update the mission goals when I do neutralize and drive them back to the warpgate. Did the earlier mission that is similar, no problem. Hardest part was figuring out where to cross with land based vehicle. Have done 13 of the 17 missions. Most without concern. This one is clearly broke for me and I don't know why. Contacted your help. Was told this is a developer problem and to submit it here. Any help with a fix would be greatly appreacieated. As an additional note, simply answering a help ticket does not constitue "closure". That's like driving your rig into the mechanic and having them saying "Yup, it's broke. Call the manufacturer." In advance, please and thank you.
  2. Chubby Monkey

Update:

Finished phase one of the campaign yesterday to include Sap and Salvage. Oddly, I completed 16 of the 17 missions to include the final mission with the "Unknown Contact" before being able to complete Sap and Salvage. Again I had the HUD implant equipped. Mission pinned to the HUD. And of course my handy Neutralizer equipped.

The vehicles never showed on the hud prior of after finding them. The mission never updated after neutralizing the vehicle. And only after bringing a disabled Magrider, at least the fourth attempt, back to the Warpgate did anything happen. Perhaps a GM reset my missions to fix it. Perhaps it must be done sequentially. Perhaps the recent update/holiday patch had a fix. No hud markers or map markers ever showed. All other missions in the campaign went right as rain.

After pulling up to the warpgate terminal I got the completion and reward indicators for the campaign. Regardlesss of how it happened I am thankful. Just glad I gave it one more try before submitting another ticket. Figured I would try everything again one last time. I know it is not a technical answer but I would offer this suggestion...

If you are having trouble double check everything prior and post contact with support. It didn't help me prior, but it did pay out after. Looking forward to chapters 2 & 3. Laslty, I tried to complete this mission every time (before and after support contact) I could get to Esimir. Never worked until yesterday and completeing the entire chain.
  3. Valklyn

I have the same problem !!!!
    When I did this quest of the Campaign, I had a pnj who explain that I validated the mission.
    But in the fact, you continue to ask me to search a vehicle, I did that 3 times, I'm tired, it's bugged !!! I can't finish my campaign !!
    https://goopics.net/i/ne3Od
    My character : Vava31
  4. Vava31

Ok, when I did Bio analysis quest, Sap and Salvage worked.