Salutations from Jaeger:

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by RavenActual, Feb 22, 2013.

1. RavenActual

I heard recently that the TR soldiers from Jaeger will be merging with those in Waterson, and wanted to quickly reach out to say hello.

I know that the merges probably won't happen for quite some time, but hopefully by the time it does come to fruition, our faction can be able to adjust and operate together seamlessly.

Currently as it stands--on Jaeger, we have some extremely mid to large organized outfits--namely TRAF, HSTL, TT6, and BRSN that act as the main operating force driving the battle forward in our favor. From what I've seen (from a freelancer's outside point of view), most if not all of the TR outfits do get along and cooperate well.

Fox Company is another small, yet versatile outfit from Jaeger with some very skilled players--I used to play with them a few months back and all of the members are quality people to play with. So if you see the guys with [FOXC] in their name, rest assured that they'll be ready to rock.

I promised to keep this brief, but hopefully the transition will grant an opportunity for a higher level of organized TR gameplay. I'm speaking in general terms when it comes to the outfits, but I've personally had the opportunity to play with TRAF, BRSN, and HSTL and they've got their stuff together!

Nice to meet you, TR.
  2. RedOak

[IR] Welcome all of the Jaeger server! I am glad to have more folks to play with. Thanks for taking the time to make the post RavenActual. I appreciate the outfit heads up, I will try to contact as many as possible in the coming days. Pop into TS anytime if you want to chat. I've deemed server merge day (whenever that is) drunk day. [IR] Will be providing shots thoughout the day and night.
    • Up x 1
  3. Sentrosi

Indeed. Let me echo what RedOak just said. Welcome to Waterson.

I'm Sentrosi and I lead the Dragon Wolves [CDL] on Waterson. We're a very tight knit, well seasoned vets of Planetside. We've been here since the beginning and run probably about Platoon Strength during our two official Ops nights (Mon and Wed). Friday nights are a non-official op night where we all log in and go fight without official orders or support our fellow TR brothers; TAW, IR, EGO, and any others looking for help. So, if you're on and looking for someone to help boost your attack, just call out in Leader chat, "Dragonwolves!" and we'll be right with you.

And I'll have a three Wiseman shot RedOak; Jose, Jack, and Jim.
    Thank you.
  4. Bear

We welcome our TR brothers. We can always use more capable fighters in our battle against the insurgents and purple underwear wearing freaks.