Rookie player looking for an outfit

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by Subject:11, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Subject:11

Hey folks, So I'm looking to return to the game and as such, looking for an outfit to join...
    I use the term "return" loosely because i didn't really play that long to begin with, maybe a few weeks, tops. So basically, while i understand how the game works, i'm still preeeeeeetty terrible at it...

Secondly i'm kinda all over the place as far as games go (i have friends whom i play a lot of Mechwarrior: Online with too)...
    I'd LIKE to dedicate more of my time to PS2 though and hopefully finding a good outfit will spur me on to do as such.

During the week i work a late afternoon shift and get home around 11:45ish PST (on weekends i'm up and about with normal daytime people too though) so an outfit with a night crew would be cool.

Last but not least, as far as cert point and such, i haven't really specialized in anything, if that matters, since i still haven't found anything i'm particularly good/fond of as of yet.

I guess that's it for now.
    Thanks for your time.

EDIT: I should say that i'm also pretty keen on smaller outfits since i prefer to loosely know the people i game with rather than just sifting through a sea of names.
  2. Fox Reinhold

Well, I mean, I really think it's up to YOU to look through the outfit threads and find what fits you. I mean, consider it from the outfit's perspective. If you can't even take the time to read through a few threads of information to get a feel for things, if you can't even take the time to learn how the various outfits work, why would anyone want you in their outfit?

"Ask not what your Outfit can do for you; ask what you can do for your Outfit!"
  3. Mark Huffman

Ignore Fox, he got on my case for doing the same thing. Check out the E911. They were my first outfit, and they're pretty friendly to rookies.
  4. Grendel

Somebody isn't paying attention. E911 is a TR outfit.

VS3 would love to have you, but unfortunately, it probably wouldn't work with your hours, since we do most of our stuff during the week.
  5. Bulltahr

You might be more suited to Briggs, since the time difference would have you on from around 6pm (NZ time) and 4pm Sydney time). And Briggs needs more pop. ( Esp TR)