Rolling restarts on all worlds to apply fixes 11-25-12

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Veratu, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Veratu SOE

We are about to begin rolling restarts on all worlds to apply an update to address some crash issues. Thanks for your patience community :)
  2. Kalara

Hello Veratu, as I see this fix is about crash issues. Any chance this will also sort the lag issues (crosses fingers) ?
  3. EwAB

then again Miller is overpopulated and more players create chars on it every day, is it possible to get a transfer of a character to another server since unlocks are on a character level and not done properly (account level).
  4. Rituel

Work internationnal G37 error ? :rolleyes:
    My game works fine, my friends have the same game files and the game does not work.
  5. Veratu SOE

G37 means failure to connect to the login server. It's almost always a firewall, antivirus, or packets being blocked. Make sure you have the planetside2.exe whitelisted and that the UDP ports are permitted through your home router.
  6. Gary

This is a major issue getting worse every day...
  7. Veratu SOE

These restarts are completed. The main crash issue is now resolved. We have identified a second crash issue that we are also working on a fix for. No ETA at this time, but we're digging into it.
  8. Ronakard

This. When started, we were 8 friends in the Team, 2 of them already quit due to unplayability caused by server lag. I think it's a much worse problem than the framerate issues or anything else that came up so far, and it will get worse with every player joining PS2.
    • Up x 1
  9. Shadewolfe

Just an FYI, posting this in the Launcher and doing server announcements might have cut back on the rage posters. Not everyone is smart enough to find the Dev posts.
  10. PapaSmurf

It was announced on the servers. Not in the launcher though.
  11. Chubzdoomer

Could you please, please look into the VoIP issue? On Jaegar, it is once again either not working for some or stuttering so badly, I can only hear every other word. This isn't just a problem on my end, either, because several of my friends have been experiencing it. Since launch VoIP has been incredibly unstable, whereas in the beta it was almost always perfect. I simply cannot play and enjoy this game without being able to talk to and hear my teammates. Communication is crucial, and without it I'd might as well be playing Battlefield. Again, please, please tell me you're aware of this and working to correct it. It's driving me crazy.
  12. Pepe_JF

Does this mean you're not bringing the servers up or that you are bringing the servers up while working on a fix for the crash issue?
  13. Lavans

WTB PhysX and Ultra settings! <3