RocketSide 2

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by bobzebrick, Mar 29, 2013.

1. bobzebrick

I come back to the game after a decent break hoping to see some improvement. Battles have degraded intopointless rocket / explosive spam. Stand a million miles away on an ammo pack and spam your rockets in the general direction of the enemy to win. Pretty pathetic game play IMO and the Phoenix is just pandering to it. The patch notes state I should not be getting one shot by it as infantry. I am being repeatedly one shot by it in drawn out battles consisting of long range rocket fire. You need to sort this out and stop making it so easy and viable it's destroying creative and fun gameplay.
    • Up x 1
  2. Zenanii

Use cover. Flank. Get flak armor. Adapt.
    • Up x 1
  3. vulkkan

Well, STOP STANDING AROUND AND FLANK THEM. Cheers for using a brain! Stop using WW1 tactics of "let's dig a trench and sit here and camp and occasionally charge and go back to camping."
  4. SomeRandomNewbie

Dagnamit; saw the thread title and word association took me to strange places. I actually thought we were getting a jetpack like Sparkster's (Rocket Knight Adventures, for those who remember it). Lots of rejoicing, followed by the sound of shattering thighs as LA's Auraxis over realised they can fly... but not land.
  5. FateJH

Rockets Rockets
    Rockets Rockets
    Rockets Rockets
    Rockets Goose
  6. Pikachu

I like decimating people.