rocket turret/spitfire

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TOXIC_MACHAMP, Apr 6, 2016.

1. TOXIC_MACHAMP

ummm lockon rocket turret for bases or be able to place a rocket spitfire because we dont have enough rockets and everyone says air is op so lockon rocket turret for a base and a spitfire for air that is just used for deterance like a mini swarm and a rocket base turret for reking scrubs
    [IMG][IMG]also TR fore life
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]aekir loves banshee comfirmed[IMG]FLASH IRL
    [IMG]
  2. TOXIC_MACHAMP

crap i forgot to add emisary meme
  3. FateJH

It wasn't until this post that I noticed that those last two media were part of your signature.
  4. Eternaloptimist

I think air only tends to be OP in small ground battles. The sheer volume of AA a larger body of troops (with vehicles as well) can put out tends to balance things imho.

Maybe, at most, let engies drop an AA turret in the form of a tripod mounted Ranger (or even a single barrel version of it) - that's a pretty underpowered gun so not too OP - although I guess you could end up with a nest of them in certain places.
  5. TOXIC_MACHAMP

You should totally watch the video
  6. Aekir

Damned right I do! Also, that picture is of a Leman Russ Punisher. Go read about it.
  7. Moridin6

just wait for the automated AA NOW WITH OVERSHIELD
  8. Aekir

...And people will still call for an A2G nerf.
  9. Gundem

The call for air nerfs will never cease till air is simply removed completely.

Every single gun the Liberator has could deal 1 damage a shot, and some biased ****** would whine about it.

Hell, even if air was removed, they'd want us pilots to be banned as punishment as well. Track us down, arrest us for rustling their jimmies.
    • Up x 1
  10. Savadrin

Jimmy Rustling is a serious offense in some parts of Auraxis.
  11. ExarRazor

eh, i apparently cant figure out how to put images up, so ignore this