[Suggestion] Rocket certifications

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Darthbob509, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Darthbob509

I see the rocket has the possibility of having certs, however it doesnt.

so id like to propose some examples of possible certs.

1) Multi-stage rocket engines -
    +increase rocket speed and reduces arc
    -Increases cone of fire (not ADS) and/or reload time.

2) Armor piercing warhead
    +increases damage
    -Increase in travel time and arc

3) HE rocket - for teh people that like using rockets like this is halo (for teh lulz)
    +increased splash radius
    -Decreased direct impact damage

4)Depleted Uranium/Auraxium warhead (after all it is the battle for auraxis, might as well use the damn resource)
    +increased direct hit damage
    -no splash damage

5) Advanced Wire guidance system
    +missile can be guided
    -Reduced ammo capacity (gotta make room for the guidance computer)

6)Advanced loading chamber
    +reduces reload speed

7) advanced loading chamber
    +decreases cone of fire from hip

FACTION SPECIFIC GOODIES (most likely should be interchangeable cross-faction to avoid any more forum rages)

TR-
    secondary load chamber- chambers two rockets, then works similar to the prowler turret how it can fire twice (pretty much increases clip size by 1, increases reload- however there is a 1-2 second delay between the rockets you can shoot)

VS
    Advanced particle emitor
    causes the rocket (energy projectile) to build up potential kenetic force as distanced increases - laymans terms damage increases with distance traveled.

NC
    The powder keg
    Rockets are loaded with extra ordinance- increased splash and damage, increased reload time, increased drop (after all you need to be carefull with that stuff, and you probably should have measured how much nitroglycerin is packed in that rocket.)

Just throwing out some wierd ideas, do diversify the role of the beloved anti-tank troll-- er i mean roll.
  2. Quor

We all want rocket certs. SoE....well, I guess the best that can be said is that it's on the back burner.

But good ideas here. At the very VERY least....can we drop 100 certs to replace the damn Shrike/H1/M9 launcher iron sights with the sights from the Hawk or the Crow? Cause iron sights on a modern-day RL suck hard.
  3. Darthbob509

i would love a sight that doesnt obstruct verticle view, when the target is far away i have to aim so far above to the point that i dont see it anymore. I would love a sight similar to a LAW rocket launcher, or a rangefinder from a modern day M203.
  4. Kyutaru

"Why have rocket certs when you can just release more rockets?" says the Decimator as it laughs at you.
  5. Hungus

This guy knows whats up.