Ridiculous deaths...

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DarkStarII, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Liewec123

when you instant action and the game spawns you 200ft in the air and 300ft off the edge of the map...
    "stop killing yourself!" [laughing skull] :mad:
    • Up x 2
  2. Taemien

I haven't had ridiculous deaths so much as kills.

Something along the lines of killing peeps with their own aircraft comes to mind.. Not too uncommon. But...

Killing an NC character with a Shrike while playing TR. Not sure how that happened.

Accidentally TKing someone with a Smoke Launcher. I get it.. firing a 40mm round from a tube would hurt like hell if you hit it point blank.. but a lethal hit? Come on... And this wasn't even against people at point blank... it was 50m away. Couldn't land the shot on purpose.

Best part.. did it twice in a row. Ever notice that? You perform a shot that you could NEVER intend to do. But it NEVER hits the enemy, but always some hapless SOB on your own team.

But here's a ridiculous death I had yesterday:

I just parked a sundy in a tower at a base we were attacking. I deployed it, and was running back out to help with a generator or somesuch. Over platoon I hear the leader say, "Pull all the sundies!" Cool.. we're sundy zerging it.

On my face.

As soon as he said that, was right as I came out of the tower. 2-3 Sunders, and a harasser smash into me at the same time. Not from the side, not from the front. Not even from behind. They somehow launched the damn things all at once, all onto the same spot I was walking.

Total coincidence, just fate giving me the middle finger at that moment. Everyone was apologizing.

But I wasn't even mad. There's no flipping way they could have planned, timed, or even thought of intending to do that. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and so was the 3-4 drivers involved. How the f- they didn't even damage each other in the cluster*** I don't even know.

But there you go. Crap happens sometimes.
  3. Azawarau

The countless times ive fallen out of trees in hossin

One of my suicide valkyrie drop attempts where i flew my valkyrie into a deployed sunderer but the explosion from the valkyrie killed me as i exited

Running a harasser i found full speed into another harasser resulting in us blowing up

Flying a valkyrie over a galaxy, ejecting, and placing C 4 on it before jumping to my death while laughing like a maniac at the accuracy of my outfits name (Kamikazi)

The next attempt where i got 4 C 4s down but the Galaxy moved a little and killed me...

Sneaking up on an NC cloaker in a tree and firing rounds into the air resulting in him freaking out and shooting me and then apologizing (Worth it)

Having my second in command chase me around the outer edge of the biolab during Christmas trying to kill me when he notices a small present of the floor. By the time he realized it was my C 4 it was too late

Various deaths while flying valkyries and galaxies into other planes or ground vehicles

The countless times ive jumped from a high place just to realize i am not a light assault......

Thats all i can remember at the moment
  4. Blue_Shift

Me and a buddy were in lib and needed to repair. We find this nice remote area on the side of a hill with those little indar cracks. The most remote crack mini canyon you could ever hope for... Right where we land there was a mine. Ya.... a mine.
  5. CrazyLaoG

Placed tank mines in front of a enemy vehicle spawn. Serveral minutes later 3 guys landed in a valkyrie on them.

Parked my repair-sundie direcly behind a friendly deployed cloaked-sundie. After ca. 5 min i got my equipment disabled because i killed 5 of my own people. What happend? The people spawned behind the deployed sundie and got instantly crushed by my.

Also i killed far too much friendly galaxys with droppods...
  6. zhengy4

What I had achieved:
    killed two enemies with EMP grenade
    killed a flaming mosi with my hunter qcx
    killed an enemy infiltrator my hunter qcx on a fast moving valkyrie passenger seat at 100 meters away
    beamer killed a sniper at 250ish meters

other less epic kills:

knifed a full health MAX to death with cloak infiltrator + auraxium knife, not sure if he's just noob or has no headphone, he kept looking at far away thought he was getting shot from our friendly base
    harassed a vehicle terminal with 4x scope +hunter qcx nonstop for good one hour, killed 70ish guy and the enemies began to accusing me of cheating ( I was merely hiding far away on top of a building and took advantage of long range 4x scope +night time)
  7. DarkStarII

I landed on an aircraft resupply pad and their was a mine :)
    I've killed a max with a knife before, 'e had ravens :p
  8. DarkStarII

There are so many strange ways to die.
  9. TheFlamingLemon

Walked by a friendly proxy mine with no enemies nearby. It exploded. I died.
  10. EPIC389

I don't kill stuff.

I get killed
  11. WeRelic

Sitting across the road from the ammo tower at Broken Arch as a stalker.
    Sundy flies off the west cliff.
    Lands directly on my head.
    Logs off.
  12. oTec

Due to my amazing grenade skills <.<. Throw grenade into building, go back into spawn for another real quick and run back out. Thing bounced of the window and nade myself and 2 others. "LOG OFF"
  13. Azawarau

That last one me and my officer do all the time on hossin

Well take a tree and ill destroy the terminal with my archer

Hell snipe out anyone that tries to repair it

Ill keep damaging it so it cant be repaired

Keeps the enemy from pulling tanks and is great fun watching the frustrated enemy try to find us

Then eventually a light assault kills us because were only equipped for distance fighting...
  14. Moridin6

oh yeah angry flash revenge kills are sweeeet
    • Up x 1
  15. DeadlyPeanutt

i killed a galaxy with my AV turret the other day... almost as fun as killing ESFs with a carbine

most irritating death recently... got killed by a BR3 inside my own spawn room. I got his name, hunted him down and blew off his pointy head
  16. Devilllike

One time me and my buds were are a friendly base and we noticed that the enemy tried to make full squad drops on a roof so i took my 2 c4s and i placed them on two sides so when they jumped down i killed the entire squad with 2 c4s lol

Also my most ridiculous death was when i fell with a drop pod so hard i managed to flip a lib and also the pod jumped out of the map...
  17. Weterman

I was killed by a base turret shot that landed 10 minutes walking distance from me. Ping was fine.