Revoking my sub

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by talmaru, Dec 15, 2012.

1. talmaru

At first I thought getting in b4 que was important but not anymore as there is never a que.
    I was excited about this game when it first came out.
    After a few months of zerging around and standing around a point waiting for it to cap my enthusiasm has waned.
    There is no meta game.
    There is no tactics.
    This game is 100% zergfestgrenadespam.

Guess I'll have to wait for solar citizen to come out.
  2. Almost

If you don't like zerging, the only was is to lead a squad yourself.
  3. OminousZ

One less whiner!! YAY!!! 1000 more to go...
  4. Almost

Citizen Zero has been cancelled.
  5. RobotNinja

I'm pretty sure you mean "Star Citizen". Also, I'm pretty sure if you hold your breath until it comes out, you'll die. Star Citizen will have fancy graphics and a limited multiplayer aspect. It's not gonna be groundbreaking.

If you're talking about "Citizen Zero" then yeah, cancelled and it looked like crap anyway.
  6. newtis

just play vanu! its easy. you never die. and if then you deserved it 1000 times more. you are always the large group. you always dominate. even a funny teamkill and random stuff is possible..

_-=[ Just Play Vanu ]=-_
    • Up x 1
  7. LT_Latency

I don't get this??? What do people excpect???

You run around shooting people in the face just like any other FPS. Hell i most FPS you don't even pick your side it's random they drop you into a map and you blow each other away. This is the same thing just on a bigger scale.

Your never ever going to play an open world game where numbers don't matter.
  8. MaxxBlood

Can I have your stuff?
  9. Scoundrel

yeah....me too about your stuff... oh and..bye
  10. Almost

For a higher meta game we need global leaders,
    who have the social skills and the communication tools
    to move squads from one map to another.

I have seen this happen in PlanetSide 1.
    For example by enrico.
  11. Scoundrel

You need an ingame voip that works real/world wide....the fluxuation of my in game voip is terrible..one day it works great..other times I sound/other sound like crap...and my settings do not change.
  12. Almost

World domination.
    Grand Strategy
    generalship

If this was PlanetSide 1,
    people would be moving from one map to another if the situation required it
    and forming raids in the Sanctuary.
  13. Almost

PlanetSide 1 did this all by text chat.