Revive Grenade

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Hellhammer, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Hellhammer

As much as it pains me to think about it, I think the Revive Grenade needs a CD (per person) for it to be effective again. Let me explain: Say there is a point in a building being heavily contested. Waves, and waves of people keep challenging the point, only for revive grenades to be lobbed back and forth. Not only can they revive infantry units, but MAX units as well. Think about it... you can see the dead bodies collecting, just throw a revive grenade....and again....and again. You think you repelled the onslaught? Nope, here comes another revive grenade, time to start over....and over...and over. Yeah, it costs some resources, but the faction who has the most (or gets the most), has the upper hand. Now, if there were a timer for it to be effective for you again....

Would you call that game balance, or is it just too bad that X faction doesn't have/get the resources?
  2. AlmostTerrible

Revive grenades don't revive Max units, and they only revive infantry at 50% health with no shield.

They are fine the way they are.
    • Up x 2
  3. KenFGX

I don't think it revive MAXs, but even if it does, MAXs when revived have only a small portion of health, with no engineers around they are very vulnerable.
  4. Pikachu

No there is 1 thing missing, ability to revive the user. FFS I can even see my character rise up like he's back alive again yet I can't come back. :mad: