Revenant

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by dw.Flexiz, Aug 5, 2014.

1. dw.Flexiz

Hey Devs,

i got one big question. the revenant is the battle rifle you get after auraxium 4 scout rifles. is it a rifle for infiltrator or only for heavy and engineer like the eidolon? i think it is very bad, when it isnt for the infiltrator, because 5 of 6 weapons to get it are infiltrator weapons. please! if its not for the infiltrator! change this!

thanks for reading and incomming answers
  2. Stromberg

I can tell that my ping became horrible about an hour ago all of the sudden. this is when iIlogged out.
  3. AlterEgo

Sadly, it's only usable by the HA, Engineer, and Medic. Therefore, if you really like battle rifles, you can get it, but don't expect an additional Auraxium scout rifle for your infiltrator. Sorry, man:(
  4. Stromberg

lol ... just realised, I've posted in the wrong browser tab :rolleyes:
    • Up x 2
  5. SpruceMoose

don't scare me like that
    I was worried about you
  6. Stromberg

yeah yeah. I'm back to play some PS2 after a few months and noticed there's a scout rifle directive. so vandal being my favourite weapon I was first all excited, then I saw that revenant ****, which isn't even a scout rifle. still, you unlock it mostly with scout rifles. so I wanted to check if there's was an outcry on forums or if I'm missing something. but nobofy seems to care really, so whatever.