Return a weapon?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Dr. Allcome, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Dr. Allcome

Seriously, is there a way to get my money back for my Hawk missile launcher? It's absolutely useless and totally overpriced for what it does.

You need at least 3 hits to take down a mosquito, a lot more if you want to take down a liberator. Most of the time you can not even fire a second shot as the pilot is already far away and the missile launcher has a ridicuously short lock-on range. On top of all that, most pilots have flares by now so even if you can fire a second/third shot, you won't hit anything.

I just played for 3 hours, fired about 200 missiles and took down ONE plane! I got a few kill assists as well but that is not satisfying either when you do all the hard work to get the health down and somone else only needs to finish the job.

So, seriously, is there a way to return the weapon? I don't want it, it's a rip off.
  2. TetrisIsUnrealistic

I use the G2A launcher. I have 5 kills with it and probably 100 assists. But for you to use it properly, you need to remember that Planetside 2 is a TEAM GAME! You need to work with other heavy's or someone in the sky to make the most of the G2A launchers.
  3. Dr. Allcome

Do you really think I was standing there on my own? Lot's of heavys and anti-air turrets were around. Sure, if I play another 12 hours, I will also have 5 kills and about 100 assists.

Sorry, the launcher is crap, I don't want it and I whish there was a way to return it. It's a rip off to charge 7,50 Euro for it. I should have invested in a shotgun instead.