[Suggestion] Resource Tweak (another one)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by khai, Aug 12, 2014.

1. khai

It's probably been suggested in all the we hate the new resource threads but I havent seen this specifically. So here is my idea to tweak it slightly.

Lower the passive regen of resources to about 1/2 but if you are in a vehicle or max your passive regen is about 1/10th of the current rates or turn off regen altogether (it's going to maintaining the tank). To offset this you then give bonus resources for kills and ribbons related to whatever you have pulled. Basically the same set that goes towards the directives would net you bonus resources that means that if you are effective with a vehicle you can pull it again if your sitting around doing nothing and get c4d a couple of times you probably cannot afford it and have to play infantry.

I think this makes sense in the same way that certs no longer really have passive acquisition like they used to during beta it encourages people to actually fight instead of sit back. It probably wont since they almost certainly have enough resources under the current system to replace their vehicle but act like it is the only one they get.