[Suggestion] Reporting=Grief Points

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AzureKnight, Apr 12, 2015.

1. AzureKnight

I thought of this as a temporary solution to hackers. Every time a report is made against a character for hacking related reasons only, they get grief points. Get reported enough and your weapons are locked for 1 hour. I'd say 5-20 reports over the course of 30 minutes.

This bars them from being able to do anything except look like an *** warping around. Unless they can circumvent weapons lock besides by making a new character. And at the same time, if by chance a person is innocent, it's not as severe as being banned
  2. Lucidius134

Trolls:

Hey everyone so and so is hacking!!
    • Up x 3
  3. Ianneman

I can already see it, entire outfits mass reporting enemies to get them out of action, droves of grievers that make a bunch of accounts and go around reporting players to get them locked, etc.
    • Up x 3
  4. AshHill07

"OMG EVERYONE REPORT THIS PERSON THEY'RE DEFINITELY HACKING!"

Yeah this isn't going to help anyone but griefers ...
  5. Jake the Dog

Yeah, people think Im hacking when I kill their vanguard with a magrider I'd rather not get weapons locked by a bunch of idiots.
  6. AgentRed

They had something like this in archeage but it was taken out because guilds/outfits abused it. For example you see this guy you don't like you ask all your friends to report this guy they do it and his weapons locked. That just ruined that player's experience and might lead to them quiting the game.