Report a player based on statistic

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Daemoth, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Daemoth

I was checking my killboard in the player section and noticed some guy that have 107.3 k/d (2254/21) 88% Accuracy, 60% of his kills are headshot, with an engineer carbine. Playtime: 3 hours. Assist : 3 ...... Can we report a player only by seeing his stats? I mean, he is obviously hacking, but will it help to report them or they are automatically detected when its that obvious?
  2. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

Please be sure to report any players cheating or otherwise exploiting the game to us in a /report or a support ticket. The link to do so can be found here:

http://help.station.sony.com/app/ask

Every /report or ticket you submit not only leads us to the individual in question, but also to ensuring that whatever methods they used to exploit and looked into and resolved accordingly. Your assistance is appreciated!
  3. reddragons

Don't over think things. Use reality as a barometer. If something is impossible to do, then it is just that, impossible. So what would make the impossible possible? Magic? Act of god? Or the reality of cheating. Use common sense (which u did).