[Suggestion] Repair packs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kayth, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Kayth

I find it kinda silly that if you want to use a vehicle you are pretty much pigeon holed into choosing Engineer exclusively.

I think it would be a wondrous idea to introduce an utility slot option that gives you a consumable to repair a vehicle. Of course you would half to exit your vehicle, couldn't use it on MAXes, and would be of a bit more limited capability than an Eng repair tool.

If a person is a hardcore tanker or pilot or w/e, you would never take this option, but for someone that just wants to pull a harrasser and do a drive-by, it would keep the vehicle topped off for a bit and then you can still use a more preferred class.
  2. FateJH

Nanite Auto Repair System
    and/or
    Fire Suppression
    • Up x 1
  3. cruczi

and/or friendly repair sunderers
    and/or drive back to base or a deployed sunderer and change classes temporarily
    and/or spawn a new one
  4. Tommyp2006

This, also, you don't necessarily HAVE to use engineer (though it's certainly much better in ground vehicles), I pretty much never fly as Engie, either LA to bail and throw C4 (or just bail), heavy for rockets, infil to go hack stuff, etc.
  5. Yeahy

I don't see any reason not to go engie in a vehicle other than k/d, sick decimator airshots, or for tactical things.

Can't tell you how many times engie has saved my burning lib/esf/harasser/mbt/to a fuller extent, sundy.