[Suggestion] Remove the light from under the Spitfire.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Scr1nRusher, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Scr1nRusher

A simple buff without needing to change a stat.
  2. Okaydan

Is this a new approach for your spitfire campaign? Start slow and easy, and once we're accustomed to spitfire buffs you're gonna request self-heals, extra armor, frontal AI shield (like max), ammo dispenser, AP ammo, C4 effect on destruction etc?

I'm on to you :eek:
  3. freeAmerish

And what about with this Beep?
    • Up x 1
  4. TrolKabu

Would be better to get rid of the Beep (not the alarm one) than the light.
  5. Daigons

Replace the Beep! with the kazoo horn please.
    • Up x 4
  6. FateJH

Can I get Spinner hubcaps on my Spitfire?
  7. Eternaloptimist

I cannot say that it was ever the light that led me to first notice a spit - so it makes no difference to me.

What we really need are the lights on the prox and betty mines removed when I'm playing VS or NC..............but not when I'm playing TR :).
  8. Scr1nRusher

haha

Are you talking about the targeting beep or the scanning beep?

But it doesn't have wheels....

The light does the spitfire more harm then good.
  9. AllRoundGoodGuy

Here we go again. In all honesty though, I didn't even realize there was a light underneath the spit, guess that comes from playing on low graphics.

How about this, half the damage of the spit, but give it proximity radar?
  10. Scr1nRusher

THE SPITFIRE IS ALREADY AT ROCK BOTTOM, THAT WOULD MAKE IT PLANETARY CORE BOTTOM.
  11. freeAmerish

Mainly the Here is a Spitfire be warned beep.
  12. Scr1nRusher

beep fear me beep
  13. Liewec123

signed! i'd love for the light and passive beep beep to get removed,

my dream buff would be to make it waaaay smaller and have it placeable on any terrain surface
    so it would work pretty much like this (though still limited to one and still weak):
  14. Daigons

Q: Are you talking about the targeting beep or the scanning beep?

The targeting beep. The scanning beep should be the Christmas Elf.
  15. entity009

I think spitfires should lob C-4 and be cloaked.

Seriously tho i think the biggest issue with the turret is that you have to stay as an eng or it will deconstruct. It is not like the thing is anything more than an alarm or killstealer, why does it need to be so restricted. Tank and proximity mines kill far more players than spitfires yet they remain deployed when swapping classes.

I would love to be able to deploy my sundy, drop a spitfire by it then swap classes and join the fight.
  16. FateJH

That's the genius. Once I get Spinners, I can start asking for wheels to mount them on and it would make perfect sense.
  17. Newlife1025

I usually see the light before the actual spit fire. And at night, its my beacon to stay away
  18. AkuraThDB

I play with everything on maximum, and I've never seen a light.
  19. Daigons

How can you miss it? You can see it from max render distance at night.

[IMG]
  20. Eternaloptimist

Now that my attention has been drawn to it I'll start looking for the lit-up patches of ground :)