[Suggestion] remove outfit leaders # millar

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Blackys, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Blackys

hey guys hey devs,

devs, remove on millar the dig outfit leaders for ever and bho the same. i mean they both made and make (it is confirmed by serval ppl) that these dig (vs) and bho (nc) teamup against the whole TR. this is unplayable as TR right now.

this is happening the past 2 weeks and will continie for till the millar smash is over. they maybe teamed up aswell on this one.

i am asking myself always, whats the point of this game if you always team up against one faction. the game is a 1 v 1 v 1 but not a 2 v 1 ..right now nc and vs could merged together into one faction. would make no difference.
    and just to use one sentence wich was said at the agreement between dig and bho "lets ruin TR´s game, lets ruin there double exp weekends, lets ruin everything for them"

sure know comes the whiteknighters of bho and dig wich say its all a lie blabla ... i heard it myself since i am spying in both outfits and there also ts records of that arround made by other spyes. (yes we TR have to do this just to figure out whats going on(sad that planetside went this low allready))

i also know this since dig, fluttyman, joined with other dig leaders the elme ts and asked elme the same. but elme said nope to this agreement. this is just ruining the game was the reason for denieing the request.

i hope you devs read this and take are about those outfit leaders, i highly recommend to give them for 2 weeks or so a game break to think about there behavor, if this dosnt help get more of the leaderships out of this game.
  2. Granathar

Looks like cancerous ultra massive zerg strategy is not enough for DIG. It's like whole VS was playing in the same outfit. There should be some limits to outfit size to avoid such things.
  3. SunnyXtreme83

Yo dude , im from genudine, its 2v1 against NC most of the time. You can totally understad if you look at the map all hotspots are agaibst NC. I appreciate ur courage to actually to get to the root of it and spotting the culprits. On Genudine its unknown who is pulling the cords. But yea zhit is happening here toom. We just get on play daily game farm them both. Regardless of the actuall spirit of the game 1v1v1.
  4. Granathar

Actually if 2v1 happens against NC, then it's because TR and NC constantly fight with each other anyway. People have been wondering why Vanu wins more alerts than other factions. And that's because TR and NC just love to slaughter each other. So TR is attacking NC just because it's natural thing and VS is taking the chance, so it results in 2v1. So sometimes it's 2vNC and sometimes 2vTR, 2vVS is a little more rare as strawberries and blueberries don't like to fight Vanu aliens. It will always happen in system where you have 3 factions. It's becoming a problem when it would be organized. So leader of TR zerg would communicate with leader of VS zerg about dividing NC lands between them. Like agreement between Hitler and Stalin about Poland. I play mostly for TR on Miller and I can assure that we are not this coordinated.
    • Up x 1
  5. SunnyXtreme83

Totally agree, thats one of the reasons too. STILL if TR get warpgated by VS they still will be on NC fronts. While Nc most of the time struggles to defend the warpgate coz both faction zergs hit NC. True fighters.
    bbut hey I love NC for that matter.
  6. FieldMarshall

While i understand its frustrating and is ruining the gameplay for a lot of people i must admit i love getting doubleteamed.

At least from my perspective: There is always a fight going on, you have the advantage most times as a defender, you get tons more xp/kills, laugh as your enemies get to ghost cap for xp scraps, lots of enemies to shoot, dont have to run to the fight from an ams that is too far away.

Whenever i see the usual toxic dig /y chat about how "awesome" they at outpopping, i just roll my eyes knowing they barely get any xp at all.
    Its a bit annoying when dig starts whining in /y but that can be ignored.

Anyway, i hope DBG comes up with a solution. (perhaps more bonuses to outpopped players like more % health. less xp for overpop etc.)
    I may enjoy getting outpopped but its not fun for most people.
  7. Granathar

Yea, I played with DIG once, and I barely got any exp. When enemy becomes aware that's DIG mindless zerg just goes away and lefts them with empty base that they need to occupy for some time now to capture. It's not fun at all when you outpop enemy like 5 to 1. There should be some zerg reducing mechanisms. Actually when zerg is up whole continent is being slowly depopulated as more and more people thinks that fight is meaningless and they switch contninents or just log out. Because when you will have like minute to base capture you will see 10 DIG galaxies doing zerg drop and wasting all the effort. Toxicity of heavily overpopulated zerg is just too high. This cancer will destroy Miller sooner or later unless someone stops it.

More health is out of question IMO. Lowering their exp is stupid too. Because overpoping will happen all the time and it's not necessarily DIG 100+ people zerg swarm so it will cripple most of exp gains for no reason. BUT if we gave extra exp not globally as it is now, but locally, then it would be different because all players would have interest in joining fight against zergs in each sector. For example if enemy has 100% more numbers (20 vs 10 for example) the defenders would get +100% exp in whole region (with 100% cap). But how long will this bonus remain? Not for long of course! Enemy zerg will immediately provoke exp-hungry counter zerg until bonuses hit +0%. This mechanic could be exploited to do some exp farming, so there should be some pop limiters when it triggers. When one side has pop greater than 1 squad would be enough (over 1-12 pop) to counter exploiting. But actually it would still be just to give a lone base defender extra exp when there are 2 guys running around and hunting him. That will turn around the "who is farming who" clock. It's actually zerg that's being farmed because of extra exp they give to defenders, not the opposite as it is now. Also such territory strategy would probably make terrain harder to capture as people would have interest in fighting even in theoretically lost battles and win them by accident. Just counter zergs will spawn soon.
  8. Ryme_Intrinseca

:eek:
  9. breeje

it's a war tactic, the enemy of my enemy is my friend
    by picking the smallest empire as a friend and turn on them as soon as the first empire is defeated

one day when i played as VS we where slaughtered by the TR air
    so my outfit decided tho troll the TR gate with anti air max's
    when we drove to there gate to deploy the NC was already there with the same idea
    at first we started a battle between NC and VS on TR grounds but soon we all turned to the TR
    after a while we where one team fighting as one and killing the TR superiority
    all other battles on the map vs TR became fair fights again

i don't see anything wrong with this
    but i like to ad that my TR outfit never did something like this
    maybe it's proud, maybe they can't see the bigger picture, maybe they are just better or worse in game tactics
  10. Naaahhhhh

Okay I will now clarify the bs you are writing. Its like this: We (DIG) meet at the warpgate take gals and attack bases to win the alert or lock a continent. You (TR) are to busy to fight your buddys (NC) with 90 % of your pop and dont get that we attacking your techplant/biolab/amp station. The ten TR guys that are where we are start crying that we outpop them. After 10 minutes your brainless leaders recognize that we have caped their bases and start attacking back with a huge zerg. This time we are outpoped and the same TR guys which was crying in /yell because we outpoped them now starts taunting while they overpops the base them self.
    I have also played as TR on miller and have to say that they most time dont even use a mic to comunicate with the platoon, while the dig platoon leaders have at least 90 % of the ppl in their platoons under control.

You want a solution for this problem: Take your eyes from your beloved NC frinds and start whatiching the map! And stop pointing with your fingers on us because we play to win.
  11. Granathar

I am looking on map. NC and TR seem just braindead. Look at the map right now. 2 regions for VS to link to NC warpgate. 2 regions for VS to link to TR warpgate. Pop? 33% each. What is TR and NC doing? Slaughtering each other of course! And people are wondering how is Vanu winning alerts. Orders chat is of course always silent, so we don't disturb Vanu at taking nearly empty bases.
  12. Blackys

devs, remove these bho and big leadership complete from this game, this teaming up of them since almost 2 weeks now is TOTALY ********!! whats the point of this game if 2 factions, special the biggest outfits wich has the most active players, making a deal do not to fight each other just against one faction. what is the point of your game.

if you devs do not change anything about this, i will cancel my suscribtion because i am not going to support an crap like this. why should i pay you devs, that this game is unplayable because of the whole reason that 2 outfits do not understand how this game works.

and to the other guys,
    its not about getting once or twice doubleteamed, its THE WHOLE 2 WEEKKS now .. only 1 fight is mostly happen between nc and vs and at this fight are only 24-48 enemys fighting, these are the randoms ... but thats it, we TR have to defend the whole time against 6-10 platoons .. no wonder this game is dying ...
  13. JKomm

The major flaw of Planetside 2 has been and always will be the three faction asymmetry. There is no good way to balance it, in fact if this game was just New Conglomerate versus Terran Republic, it'd be infinitely more balanced, Vanu throw off all notions of balance in the game by not having a definitive trait to their name... is it accuracy, is it recoil, is it no drop, is it charge mechanics, is it mobility, is it PPA weapons? Who the hell knows... they are a mix mash of several traits in one to try give them a purpose in the game where they have none.

Coming from a Connery NC, I cannot tell you just how often both VS and TR fight us and ignore each other... yes NC and TR are always at each other's throats, but VS is almost determined just to fight NC at all times. There might actually be specific outfits/groups of friends who target only NC, most noticeable by those wearing the TEMO tag, they always bring a Valkyrie across the map, where they have no purpose being, just to destroy NC vehicles with Light Assault drops from the ceiling... I have not once seen them do this against TR, even when they are in the same fight they never attack them.
    • Up x 1
  14. Blackys

well devs,

time has startet, if nothing is changing on millar, if you do not step into action to stop VS and NC at millar, and if you do not break those friendship they both share, count this as last month i payed for this sh_it, and allot of others on TR side will do the same, we had a discussion about this.

we deffenitly NOT going to support an game, where the devs watch how 2 factions always team up against one and never fight each other realy much (just the randoms do).

you devs wonder why ps2 is dying? there is an reason why wich is one of the biggest.
  15. FirePhox

TR complaining about zergs would be funny is it wasn't so sad.
  16. Granathar

Actually I'm not the type of guy who believes in conspiracy easily, but this weekend is very weird.

Situation for whole weekend looks similar to that. Currently 2-3 massive zergs are going against TR, and zero fights between VS and NC. This case is pretty extreme, but I was there for whole weekend, and for whole weekend I wondered why is TR always so small because they were not lacking in pop so badly. I did not do proper statistics, but I never seen such regularity of double teaming against one faction for few days in a row (and in double exp weekend? that's pretty weird huh?). Sometimes it was NC, sometimes it was VS, sometimes it was TR, well - happens. But this weekend it was like TR was breaking statistics in double teaming. I have no hard proof to that, but my observations actually give me weird feeling about this "conspiracy theory".
    [IMG]
  17. Riksos

TR is the best faction.

That is all.
  18. KirthGersen

;) I always PM FluttyMan when I see you guys have chances to cap something important.
    Because NOPE. For every zerg there's a counterzrg.

You can try to play on Cobalt btw, EU TR zergfits are currently active there.
  19. Nogrim313

how dare that empire fight as a coordinated empire....