Reinstate GU3!!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by JDS999, Mar 15, 2013.

1. JDS999

this is a bump thread to get soe to reinstate gu3 before the weekend is over. Im not sure, but it seems from what ive read most of the masses that play this game had best performence on gu3. i would be happy if soe took the extra time to work on gu4 in the meantime.

reinstate gu3 and give ur devs and programmers a few days off. i think this would passify the masses.
    bump+++ for render settings under 1000.

Unless they deleted the coding for gu3
  2. AceMF

I'll take it since they cant sem to get GU4 to work right . seriously no word on fixing it? no acknowledgement at all?

dissapointing
  3. Ashnal

Most the masses had best performance on GU1
  4. NinjaTurtle

My performance seems unchanged, aside for the a small bug whereby hits are not always registering the update on my end was good.

I am playing with pretty much everything set to high
  5. B0bzor

I'm not an expert, but I've heard from game designers of other games that it isn't as simple as just rolling back a patch.
  6. Jaes

I've only notice a 10-15 FPS drop, but not enough to hinder my ability to play the game. They're still working on fixing optimization from the twitter posts I've read. Really wish they'd post more stuff about this on the forums instead of forcing you to get twitter to get any real news.
  7. B0bzor

I never got a drop in fps, but I was more CPU bound than GPU post-patch. All that means to me is I get to run higher graphic settings :)

I don't do the twitter thing, but I occasionally look over their recent ones on the main page.