[BUG] Recursion Tracker not loading anymore.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DarkStarAnubis, Mar 27, 2018.

1. DarkStarAnubis

BattlEye for unknown reasons since this evening is blocking recursion overlay:

"
    19:01:33: Starting BattlEye Service...

19:01:34: Launching game...
    19:01:49: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
    19:01:49: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Recursion\RecursionTracker\rtst_d3doverlay_x64.dll".
    "

Am I the only one with this issue?
  2. TheSunlikeOne

Yep. Partially. My friend only had the overlay blocked. He could still hear "double kill", "repeat customer", etc callouts.

Meanwhile I couldn't launch the game at all. I guess BE update wasn't polished well enough.
  3. AtckAtck

Yes, same Problem. Overlay is being blocked once again. I thought it was fine to use it?
  4. Mr. Thoughtful

Got the same error and couldn't even log in to my character, then without any error crashed to desktop.
  5. Tupeistul

I've got rst too and got a lot of problems with it. I have to start the game a few time before the overlay appears and even after that the game may be unstable. I also got a huge fps drop with a drop of 30-40 fps. Even if the idea is something that i would like very much, i had to give up on it :(
  6. HippoCryties

I have had the exact same problem with my recursion. It is just annoying tbh
  7. Kdog559

Well it's not actually part of the game so the Dev's wouldn't really care. You would have to go to the website of recursion to see what's up.
  8. Skraggz

No problems here.
  9. Prudentia

Devs said they fixed it yesterday and i had no further problems since.
  10. DarkStarAnubis

Yes - it is working again now.
  11. AmazarThePervy

I got the same problem. it worked yesterday but now it dont...

20:03:44: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Recursion\RecursionTracker\rtst_d3doverlay_x64.dll".
  12. Irathi

Opposite here, never had the issue before.

Today I do..

[INFO] Blocked loading of file: "D:\Planetside2\Recursion\rtst_d3doverlay_x64.dll".