Recruit cooperate members.

Discussion in 'Cobalt (EU)' started by Maddane, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Maddane

WELCOME TO
    WAR DOGS COMPANY

[IMG]

HOW MANY MEMBERS DO WE HAVE.

Our history:

We are rebels who have come together to take this world.
    We started this company on 11/12-2012.

After we were expelled from the Terran Republic and the Vanu Sovereignty, we crave for revenge because our families are starving because of the Terran Republic and the Vanu Sovereignty.

We have realized that only teamwork will help us in our cause, and many new members have the same story as us.

What we need are those who thirst for blood and revenge.
    Are you one of them, please write to me because we need many more members to our common cause.

Do you have it takes to become a member:

1) Your name in the game?
    2) Can you obey you order whether it will lead to your death?
    3) Are you able to use Teamspeak, whether you have a microphone or not?
    4) What is your favorite soldier.
    5) What is your favorite vehicle / aircraft?

What options do you have in War dogs:

When you arrive at our unit, you will be put to the test, whether you are new to the game or not.

If you make good results, you have the opportunity to be rewarded with a title. (Ratfriend and Maddane talking about this option if the opportunity pops up)
    Before the title goes to you, you will be tested as squad leader first. It will probably take a week's training.

So what are you waiting for, write to us about membership and we will find a solution
  2. Presbiter

1. How many members do you have?
    2. Are all members adults?
    3. What do you have to offer as a team? (Playdays etc.)

Thanks for answers
  3. Maddane

Well we just start today, but right now we are 5
    What i offer to the team, well what can you offer?

If a teammate is very good he can get promoted
  4. Ratfriend

hello im the leader of this outfit, about your questions yes we are all aduldts and we will offer play days but we havent set one yet thats how new we are, but in generel we are online almost each day after 20 pm at +01:00 gtm
  5. Maddane

We train so we can become better in teamwork, thats the key to win the battles and get lots of XP also
  6. Maddane

7. dennaavhien

8. Maddane

9. Maddane

10. Maddane

Now we are 50 members of this outfit, and still room for more members and also we need more leaders, but we need to find one members there earn to lead a squad
  11. Maddane

12. Maddane

now 80 members and still need squad leaders
  13. SPQG_Juba

Hi,

could the leadership of this outfit pls conntact me regarding some proposal i would like to discouss?

thx in advance,

Juba
  14. Maddane

15. TSam

Hey Maddane and Ratfriend could you please contact either me or Kheebab in game, We have worked together before but we would like to get something organized for working together again :D