[Suggestion] Recon Detect Device thoughts for improvement

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Wayfar, May 11, 2013.

1. Wayfar

That seems alright to me.

Maybe could even make something you slotted in, so that people had a choice. Either max that you are certed for. When you are out, you are out until you hit a terminal or ammo supply. Or put in the dart recharge and once you fire your darts it'll start recharging after a delay.

Today, I saw a guy spamming today and it is a bit tacky. This was one man's work:

[IMG]

Also, I was wondering how people would feel if enemy darts had a different tone then your teams. It is hard to pin point if you are being scanned or not when they all sound the same.
  2. Vaphell

i like that idea. Continuing long standing tradition i suggest the NC darts should emit fart-fart-fart-fart-fart ;-)
  3. Oathblivion

It needs to have the cert costs looked at. It costs 690 total certs for me to get ~1s rezzes at full health on my medical applicator. It costs 1780 certs for me to get five bright, fairly loud ESP darts that show me on the minimap when fired. Sure, they're useful, but they're not more useful than having a Raise Dead spell in my back pocket.
    • Up x 1
  4. NovaAustralis

Farn'oath!
    The Infiltrator is nearly as expensive as the MAX to cert up fully...
  5. Wayfar

Partly why I made the suggestions to try and make the spent certs feel like you are getting a better value then you currently are.
    • Up x 1
  6. Brenold

how about making darts like how the laser spotter thing in battlefield works to produce lock ons on enemy vehicles...
    so if you see a sundy/tank, you no longer feel useless.. shoot a dart at it so everyone can see it, then it eliminates lock on time for HA launchers, esf lock on rockets, and as a bonus let av mana turrets lock on too. promotes teamwork and gives the infil a recon role