Recon Detect Device change?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Ravenorth, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Ravenorth

Yesterday when I was hunting a infiltrator in our base, I could swear that I heard him shooting a recon dart, but I didnt see any blips on the map, even thought he was right next to me when I found him. So might it be possible that shooting a dart no longer makes us appear on the minimap? Can anyone confirm this?

I´ve also noticed that enemies are less likely to change their direction towards me when I fire my own dart, maybe is it just my imagination or they were just some newbies.
  2. Kopfauf

So you were hunting an enemy Infiltrator and he shot the recon device, then it should only appear on his map and not on yours.
    Other option is that he was not moving if you shot the device.
  3. OldMaster80

I've been telling this for months. In the beginning I thought the cloaking was countering the recon dart but then I tested this with a friend. I just believe there's some kind of map glitch that makes sometimes Infiltrators not appear on minimap.
  4. Entarticus

He is talking about the fact that when you fire the recon device, your blip appears on the map as if you have fired an unsuppressed weapon, which many infiltrators have been complaining about.

I haven't seen anything that can confirm that this has been removed, and I don't remember seeing anything like this in the change log, but hopefully someone else has.
  5. Kopfauf

Ahh ok then the misstake was on my part, if someone could do some testing it would be great.
  6. Ravenorth

I can be 100% that there is no patch notes about that, but it wouldn´t be the first time when they change something without informing us.