Recent Peformance Drop ?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Genetic, Dec 4, 2012.

1. DarkNeuron

Hashlak, are you for real? People are not here because they want a racing game...

@OP: I've also noticed worse FPS than normal. Big battles tank into the 30'ish range now, which I really don't like.
    My system:
    i5 2500k @ 4.8GHz
    Asus GTX 670 DC II TOP with a slight OC.
    1866 Mhz DDR3

Usually runs the game great.
  2. millerlight89

Of course. I mean who else can release a patch a muck up things worse than before the patch? Either way, performance is the least of problems in this game.
  3. LDSJediMaster

I think Hashlak posted about that game to show an example of Devs doing they're jobs. A thread like this in WoT would have gotten a response from a dev by now, or at least a link to a post in a similar thread with a dev response. The two days I played this game were absolutely awesome, but now it is almost completely unplayable. I had some fun today solo capping a couple of points, but that's because you can get away with capping an uncontested base with less than 10 FPS. Even the smallest of firefights and the game became misery. I keep launching the game every now and again to see if anything has gotten better, but so far nothing. My interest is rapidly moving to other games and any motivation I might have had to pay is just as rapidly vanishing. Even in the days where I got the most frustrated with WoT at least I could count on the Devs to respond to my complaints, even if it was some BS answer of "Everything is working as intended." SOE isn't even giving us that courtesy.
  4. Hashlak

Yea i was using Project Cars as an example to show how their devs communicate with the players.

Either way, we had a patch today and the UI issues has been fixed but performance is still really bad :(