[RECAP] WAR on the Frozen Wastes 4/19 Esamir

Discussion in 'Waterson (US East)' started by Scratch1Tango, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Scratch1Tango

Thanks everyone for playing tonight on Esamir for the Vanu Versus NC showdown organized by [SENT] KiddPark and [UN1T] Bulletmit. We had a great showdown that resulted in a damn near draw when the bell rang. Looking forward to the next one!

Here's the NC lineup that showed up. Big thanks to the Vanu commanders, I don't have all your names so i'll leave that roster to Kidd.

UN1T - Bulletmit
    NCUN - Skillset
    NCSO - Izo
    DEOZ - Sniperincoming
    TFPR - Goatsack
    PREY - PureSalad
    DVS - DVSRapid & Votoms
    DREV - Buckeye07
    EZC - HolyCommander
    BDM - Ghengiskron
    WRNC - Tigrfury

......and thank you to the other NC outfits involved that are not listed.

P.S. Here is the NC battlemap. Rumor is that it fell into enemy hands at some point. Next time you wont be so lucky!

[IMG]

--

[IMG]
  2. Shanther

I've said it once, but I have no qualms about saying it again.

GG to everyone who showed up (on both sides). It was a blast! Can't wait for the next one.
    • Up x 1
  3. PureSalad

http://imgur.com/AqDvM1V <--- the actual NC Battle plan.

On behalf of the PREY members that took part in the event.

Got to say it was tons of fun and hope to do it again here soon. Even though the VS air was smaller than expected it was still a load of XP for us.

Let's hope que times are not as bad next event. :D
  4. Regis7575

Great fight on both sides it was a lot of fun. Looking forward to the next one.
  5. Garrinn

Yeah the queues REALLY sucked. I know a bunch of BDM guys didn't make it on. For the longest time there where only 3 people including myself of our 6+ squad on Esamir. Just REALLY REALLY bad timing for that alert.
  6. HythlodayDerpCompany

Hey, just want to put a shout out from all of Derp Company [D3RP] to those who participated during this Esamir Event! We had a great time and really enjoyed it! Especially pushing and holding Eisa Tech and the defense of Glacier Station, that was great.

Wonderful strategic map you have there, shame we never got our hands on it. :(

Looking forward to the next fight!
  7. Urban_Scorp

How the heck does our outfit leader miss the briefing?! Hyth, we really need to talk.
  8. Regis7575

Too bad the devs weren't able to do the FNO on this event..it really was a great one.
  9. Messaiga

We should do something similar again, especially cause the Cold War alert on there ruined the event by making super long queues. Also we should get them to do FNO on this, it would be one hell of an episode. If I could have gotten on Esamir I would have joined in, but I was on Amerish where the FNO people were, and I did not know they were there.
  10. Solf

Other internal issues aside, this event wasn't too fun for us. We were aware that there was going to be a truce between the NC and VS to push the TR off Esamir when the event started, but we weren't aware of when it ended or how far it was supposed to go. BJTC and a few other outfits spent the whole time pounding our heads up against the TR warpgate unaware that the NC were never going to take Palos Solar Array.

As I recall, we had just taken over Haven and we rolled into Freyr Amp with a few other outfits to try and push TR out. Around 10 min later, we were told the NC were coming to try and take it from them too. However, the NC rolled in with a column of Vanguards and neutralized all of our spawns at Freyr, and so we pulled out and started pushing Northern Weigh leaving Freyr to our "temporary allies". Little did we know, this was all part of the NC battle plan, to contain the TR at Freyr and Snowshear on their front. The only reason we pulled out was because we believed they were helping us push out the TR, whereas we were simply falling into line with their battleplans!

Next thing I know, the NC own the entire South-Eastern half of Esamir because most of the VA outfits were still slugging it out with the never ending beehive that's the TR warpgate.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy these events and coordinating with VA immensely, but it would've been nice to actually face some NC during this VS-NC event.
  11. PureSalad

Regardless of miscommunication or different plans between the VS and NC. I didn't see a single Mosquito in the air, nor a single infantry until the event was over.

I'd say regardless of the events actual goal and idea, locking the TR out was a victory for both sides.
  12. Nyxpip

I had tons of fun working with everyone and fighting against the NC.

The fight at Nott ampstation with the clutch retake of the point was the first time I felt like my tiny outfit could be pivotal in a fight, regardless of size. That must've been a hell of a defense (we were only there for the retake as the max drop on the SCU), but it was amazing. I loved fighting alongside my fellow Vanu.

EDIT: Also, looking at the map, no wonder you guys held onto Searro so hard!
  13. Genghiskron

For the record, BDM and a scattered few other outfits held Saerro for dear life, holding on moment to moment, hoping the qeue would let reinforcements in that frankly, were never coming. You'll notice on the battle plans we (BDM) were scheduled to sit at Esamir Munitions Corp. However, this plan soon fell through with EMC sitting quiet and more help was requested on the East Coast. I had a pleasure beating the crap outta the VS that night and the guys from BDM who were involved all had a blast! BDM will continue to support the NC in any other Operations of this scale or where needed.

As a server, let's keep up this coordination and strategy and we will have many years of intense, competitive battling throughout Auraxis before us!

PS
    NC Rules. So does BDM. So does Waterson.