RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 42

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

This week on Friday Night Ops:
    • Hosts: Sterling "Hamma" Hammer and Adam "Arclegger" Clegg
    • Community Play Session: Hamma and Arclegger give missions to players, rewarding them with a little bit of SC! All kinds of shenanigans occur.
      • Congratulations to CertJunkie and EvilPig who won the missions.
    Don't forget to redeem your "EQNVEHICLEDECAL" code!!

Where:

When: 08/30/2013 5PM - 7PM PDT
    Server: Connery
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO and follow us on Twitter @PlanetSide2

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go here!
  2. Blarg20011

:eek:Luperza has returned!:eek:
    • Up x 1
  3. Luperza Community Manager

I HAVE! :D :D Did you miss me?
  4. tproter

Yes, we did. We also miss all those laid off by SOE. They deserved better.
    • Up x 1
  5. LowTechKiller

We're glad you're back, but don't feel bad. Hammer and Clegg did a great job filling your shoes. It was a lot of fun.:D
    • Up x 1
  6. Spookydodger

I was honestly wondering at the conspicuous timing between your vacation and recent SOE news. Like was it a vacation or "vacation *cough cough*".

Glad to see it was the former.
    • Up x 1
  7. Blarg20011

So uhh, if you haven't noticed, many of the forum dwellers seem to be a tad rabid, have you considered telling them something to calm them down? Or just put put some Abilify in the water supply, that would probably work just as well.
  8. Luperza Community Manager

Yeah, I have a lot to clean up. Hehe. :) Finally, caught up on other work related things...Kind of, so I'll be sifting through the forums today. PREPARE! :p
  9. NinjaTurtle

So pleased you are back.

Hamma did a decent job last week, but I think we all missed you
    • Up x 1
  10. tproter

Luperza,
    You're a class act for liking my post regarding the SOE staff. Your stock just went up a few points in my eyes.
    • Up x 1