RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 25

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

This week on Friday Night Ops:
    • Event Recap: PAX East
    • Outfit Spotlight: TEST Outfit (Mattherson)
    • Sneak Peeks: Interview with Chad Litchy, Lead Animator, at Sony Online Entertainment on PlanetSide 2. He's been known to wear spandex with reflective balls, shoot rounds at the range and plunder Auraxis with the Sunderer. Most of the time he is wrangling animators, writing animation tools and squashing bugs! What are you waiting for? Go tweet your questions!! Don't forget to use our hashtag #PS2FNO!! Tweet your questions by March 27th, 2013 at 12PM PST.
    Where:

When: 03/29/2013 5PM - 7PM PST
    Server: Mattherson
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #ps2fno and follow us on Twitter @Planetside2, @PurrfectStorm and@Jimmywhis

If you want to know what Friday Night Ops is or how you can be a part of it, go to here!
    • Up x 5
  2. UnrealGaz

as luperza would say.

Im Pumped!
    • Up x 1
  3. Luperza Community Manager

So true! We'll have another great show for y 'all! :D
  4. BeltFedHappiness

Looks good, cant wait. Wish there was an alternate method than twitter to submit questions (I..Hate..Twitter with a fiery passion of a thousand burning suns)
  5. Doctore

Hey Maggie :) We've sent you questions from INI-Elite. More accuraly from one of our officers zomg. Could you please take a look at it when you have time ^^

We would be really happy if it was possible :)
  6. AnotherNoob

Couldn't find this in the video, could anyone give a time where they show that? :S
  7. Czuuk

Wow. 25! Nice work. They get better every time.
  8. Luperza Community Manager

I know! 25 already! Been crazy and fun. =D
  9. Czuuk

You're telling me. Especially when we squished teh camera guy. ;)
  10. WhitePawn

Test FNO Please Ignore
    • Up x 1
  11. Luperza Community Manager

Who's excited for tonight's Friday Night Ops!? :D
    • Up x 2
  12. Zeke342

As a member of AT who has done joined ops with TEST on a few occasions... those guys are a riot lol. This episode should be entertaining :)
    • Up x 2
  13. Gary

Looking forward to sneak peaks :D
    • Up x 1
  14. RaZz0R

Since servers went down at 12am aussie time, me and the gf didn't stay up super late and I can actually catch this one live :p

I am stoked lolz
  15. sustainedfire

Was there a content session?
  16. KaMiKaZePiG

You know... just stop lying about this.

If you don't have new content to show, that's fine. Don't put "showcasing internal build" to trick people into watching your broadcast, that's shady AND it will turn people off.
  17. Luperza Community Manager

RECAP is up! Sorry. There was no content session. Blame Jimmy! :p He told me he would have something, but he showed up with nada. Haha.

We'll have a cool content session set for next week. We'll also be showing off the iOS/Android application we've been working on! So be sure to tune in.
    • Up x 1
  18. sustainedfire

Jimmy!

I look forward to seeing new content previews, as I am sure a number of other people do as well. People want to see the direction and what to expect in the game. It is disappointing when there is nothing new to see- its one of the appeals of the game, it keeps growing. And people want to keep track of that for reasons of anticipation or a way to gauge if they will "invest" in planetside 2.

Next week content session better be good or else! :eek:

Anyways, it was good to see you playing for once, you have some good play "skills".
  19. Elrobochanco

Is that sweet VS shirt Maggie had on during the interview for sale somewhere?
    • Up x 2
  20. PEETREE

Seriously, sell those t-shirts and make some money.
    • Up x 2