RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 23

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Alexander Angelos

Yeah, wanted to see todays FNO specially for the new stuff that will come in the new patch.... but they decided not to make it =/
  2. 7CavRocknowski

Thanks for everyone who watched and for the good fights from the VS and TR

Shout out to the NC and a huge one to the SG!!!!
  3. 7CavLaw

I wanted to say, Thank you All very Much! I was unfortunately working and had to leave as y'all got in TS but got to do a Long Count for ya, there's my 15 minutes. Y'all were very friendly and Professional and mad that experience that much better. LT.Rock and our Command Staff did a great job!

The Community as a whole did great. When I got off Work and got boots on the ground the fighting was tremendous!! I cannot praise our members and our Allies, the Sturmgrenadiers, enough for the Communication and Cooperation!! The other NC forces that I had eyes on, TAS, WMD, NC10, to name a few, there were so many did great! Of course Props to the OpFor!! NNG, TEST, GOTR, TE, AOD, So, so many... y'all gave us the fights we wanted and needed! I absolutely had a blast!! Our Op lasted from 1900 - 0200hrsCST and was non - stop!! Great Job Mattherson!!

Thank you all again, have a great day and see you on the field!!

All The Way!
    • Up x 2
  4. riker

they are actually on the players site in the weapons section along with the next batch of PA shotguns
  5. Bloodmyth

Hi Muldoon, just wanna say thanks for the interview, it was a good one even answering questions that weren't directly within your role at SOE.

I'm a fan of FNO and I actually like to see how other outfits roll but yeah I did miss a content update even if it would have been a quick run through the latest VR training build, still I always check in at 1am for the start of the show and look forward to it :)
  6. Luperza Community Manager

As stated before, we have to get approval to showcase anything on our internal builds. If we don't get approval, we can't show you anything. That's just how it works.
    • Up x 1
  7. Nathaniak

Fair enough. Is this normally because something is unfinished, so they don't want to give us a bad impression? Or just because it's secret?
  8. Bloodmyth

Yeah we completely get that, after all we all have a boss who ultimately has the final say in what we can and cannot do, still like many I do look forward to upcoming features, content and progress reports, I'm sure you'll agree its better that we show a high interest in this and want to know where our game is heading as opposed to not caring at all, and I imagine you guys love to show off upcoming content also ;)

Whilst I have your attention let me end with a thanks to you and Jimmy and the guys behind the scenes for FNO, it may make me look like a Zombie, or how Jimmy did on Fri night lol, first thing on Saturday morning (it finishes after 3am for me) but I wouldn't miss it for anything :)
  9. Luperza Community Manager

Not getting approval can be due to many things. A lot of the time, we have exclusives with press, so we have to be careful not to step on toes. :)
    • Up x 1
  10. St0mpy

Is it me or have the past few outfit sessions been a bit lacklustre compared to some of the former? Im not critisizing the outfits at all, just they havnt really thrown you in like some of the others.

Theres been some great ones where youve fallen in with their squads but lately its more hanging out in devcam or wandering around DMing rather than being a part of their command structure and progressing through the game as a recruit in the spotlight outfit would.

Perhaps devildogs treated you too well, they had an amazing setup and passed you all around the channels, I keep hoping youll get another tumble through an outfit in that fashion?
  11. the pestimist

12. Luperza Community Manager

Outfits get the most viewership when we do observer camera action it seems which means more potential recruits from them. We do try to swap it up, but it's also up to the outfit. If they want us to jump in a squad, we gladly will! :)

-----
    On a completely different topic, for everyone who kept asking about the empire specific rocket launchers, you should check out this post I made! ;)
  13. Weatherford

I can't wait to throw you in to the meat grinder that is a [TRAF] squad. >:]
  14. drNovikov

Like in that biolab? :) By the way, I still need ammo! ;)
  15. Weatherford

Yes, Dr. :]

I think that was our weekly officer meeting. Some of the officers just run around and cap stuff while we talk about the direction of the outfit for an hour.

Did you hear everyone screaming "I need ammo!" BTW? ^ ^
  16. drNovikov

Oh, that's why my victims were so high-leveled! Yes, I did hear it. I knew it's all you =) How many guys besides that MAX did I blow up with my spawn room trap?