Really devs. Really? A directives tab?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stargazer86, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Stargazer86

You take AWAY the Certifications tab in order to replace it with Implants. It was a dumb move, but I thought to myself "Well, maybe the UI is difficult to redesign and they simply had to re-purpose things." I still disliked it, but at least I thought there was a reason behind it.

And yet, in this latest patch, you have the unmitigated GALL to add in a directives tab? No changes. No removals. Just a nice little additional tab right there alongside the rest. Why couldn't you have kept the Cert tab and simply added in the Implant tab like you just did with Directives? What...why? WHY?!

Ngh. Ga..fff...GRAH!
    • Up x 7
  2. Covah

Nobody cares about certs, they are overrated and nobody uses them.

SOE =/logic.

Nerf all splash dmg on rockets launchers to reduce anti-infantry spam
    Nerf splash dmg on the annihilator, because everyone knows annihilator is great for infantry farming.

Sry can't think about other examples.

But yeah, i want back my certs tab because i like having tabs in a main menu.
    • Up x 1
  3. Tommyp2006

I was thinking that too, but all they really need to do is move the cert screen to the profile page. It should be there, there's tons of room for more tabs under that page.
    • Up x 1
  4. Xebov

I thought the same. But its SOE, they didnt even manage it yet to show ribbons they introduced a month or 2 ago.
    • Up x 1
  5. SevenTwo

Yeah well... I can't argue against this.

Seems a bit weird that we get a new tab, when the excuse for not adding the old certs tab was "it's too haaaarrrdddd".

That's the least of the problems with this patch though, game is pretty broken in some aspects with the chat and redeployment to other continents being pretty much borked.
  6. VanuFTW909

Completely agree with OP.
  7. Stargazer86

Oh, yeah, they have bigger fish to fry with how much this patch broke, but I just couldn't help but notice this. It's just... so.... aggravating that they remove a feature from the game that people liked and then show in a later patch that it didn't even need to be done. They just did it for the lulz.
    • Up x 1
  8. Gambitual

Personally don't care about the certs page.

Patch works just fine for me.

I'm a miracle. :p
  9. Timithos

I have trouble finding certs. Especially the leadership certs. That was a big mystery. I'd still have to hunt around for it today.