Razer Game Booster FPS won't show in x64 bit

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Flamberge, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Flamberge

Just started game in x64 bit, and my FPS wont show up in the upper-left corner. In x86 it will, but it wont in x64. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
  2. AdrianM

YEP having this problem aswell, i think it has something to do with razer game booster being 32 bit program? either way fix it.
  3. Smagjus

Simple fix. Navigate to System controls, search for software and in the following list right click the entry Razer Game Booster. There you proceed to select "uninstall" and confirm the following dialog boxes. Finished! You now got rid of Razer Game Booster.
    • Up x 1
  4. AdrianM

but razer game booster helps me run this god awfully optimized game
  5. Flamberge

Not exactly the fix I was looking for...
  6. Wobberjockey

it's probably a 32 bit overlay, meaning it can't draw on a 64 bit program
  7. HotPepperDelivery

8. Smagjus

Won't work either since only MSI Afterburner comes with the 64bit compatible version of Riva Tuner.
  9. kuddlesworth55

RivaTuner is a 32-bit application therefore it won't run in a 64-bit environment. There was an article from the dev of RivaTuner a while ago that said he wouldn't be making a 54-bit clie for RivaTuner anytime soon. As RivaTUner is used in most monitoring software you probably won't be getting an FPS counter in the game anytime soon. I am more worried about PS2FOV Fix which is 32-bit at the moment so I can't really play the game without it.
  10. KO-tic

Alt +f

Problem solved
  11. Flamberge

I prefer the higher-contrast FPS meter of Razer, in addition to it showing all the time, not just when actually playing (It shows on the map screen, loading screens, menu screens, etc. while the in-game one does not)
  12. Paulus

Why is what FPS you have on the map screen valuable to you? oO
  13. Mechromancer

• Up x 1
  14. Flamberge

Thank you so much, finally a reply that's actually useful. (No offence to everyone else that replied)