Random Game Crashes

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DeatnKnight, Mar 19, 2016.

1. DeatnKnight

Recently I have had random game crashes while playing. It only started 2 days ago, and is happening more regularly. It is sudden, doesn't freeze, and just goes to desktop as though nothing ever happened. Is this a known issue? Ive been monitoring CPU temps, and nothing is out of the ordinary, and the GPU is well beyond capable of running this game on ultra. Any input would be appreciated, as long as its productive.
  2. user101

If your playing ULTRA on a 4K monitor thats ok. If you are playing Ultra on a 1080 that is not a good idea. Ultra causes extra lag in the video processing and seem to count now in PS2.

I got out out sync the other night and eveyone disipeared from the video and all I saw was blue triangles above eveyones invisiable head / body. Never did get back in sync, had to log out and back in again to fix the problem.

Most of the time when this happens the game dump you or crashes but that is not what happened.

If you have Geforce Experence installed it has lots of bugs and it better to take it out. Same goes for the 3D drivers if you don't use them. Just use the physX and main driver only. And if you are not using windows 10 use 353.62 driver last Win 7/8 driver.

If you use AMD you on your own.
  3. DeatnKnight

I have a Radeon R9 380 4g. I generally run it on high settings with a couple of things turned down like shadows. I recently downloaded MSI Afterburner, which is an overclocking program, but it also monitors CPU and GPU temps. During these crashes I have found that neither temps come close to critical levels. It has to be something in the game program, who knows what.
  4. user101

I am having a lot of POOR Connection spikes. Have no idea why... even at 2 AM in morning I get this. Goes away comes back, server pop is even low at that time. Could be anything in the GAME, had a couple crashes also, No warning just crash.

Not worried at this point ANT is comming and there will be lots of BUGS to fix. I'll be suprised if the server does not crash when they put in ANT. Just remember ANT is going to be a 1GB update most likely. Any time they change the graphics of the game it most of the time is big very big.
    • Up x 1