Railjack charge up

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Baracuda, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Baracuda

[IMG]
    Why, why did you give a VS trait to the NC? I was perfectly happy with the 4 bullet per magazine and no charge up and a lot of other people were also content with it as well so please change it back like a sane person would.
  2. Akeita

The image is bugged, can't see anything ( for me at least )
    But yea, why would Railjack charge up when it already have 850ms in the first shot ( didnt test it )...
  3. Verenz

I have been using the railjack just now (60-70 kills).

I like it, looks cool, badass reload, sound is OK should be more of a bassy crack (like a lightning bolt) imo. The charge up is a nice touch, not sure why it has such a large mag though. I would be happy if we lost that (down to 5) for no gain.

I guess it is a bit boring but I love aesthetics (why I chose NC in the first place).
  4. FieldMarshall

[IMG]
    • Up x 8
  5. TheBlindFreak

Aww, I liked how it was on the PTS on the update after the shotgun was removed. It still has the 850m/s velocity, right? And I would assume it still 1-shots out to render distance.

On topic of new rifles, is the NS rifle still usable by non-infiltrators? I recall being able to equip it to my engi on the test server. I would check it out myself, but I won't be able to get on until later.
    • Up x 1
  6. biterwylie

Rail jack Picture please for poor guy stuck at work.
  7. Phukkitt

• Up x 1
  8. FieldMarshall

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1
  9. biterwylie

My my that is a big one!
  10. HadesR

Infi only .. And it actually feels like a very solid good gun
    • Up x 1
  11. z1967

sadly, you can no longer equip it for all classes on live (at least from what I have heard). I kinda wanted it for my LA and Engineer to add a bit more range without it being a battle rifle. IMO, scout rifles should be LA and Infiltrator weapons. Would be cool to see how the LA game would evolve from just that one change.
    • Up x 1
  12. Pikachu

It is as big as it is boring.
    • Up x 3
  13. XDDante

charge mechanic was never a part of NC weaponry as far as i know,but for the vs is not great either XD they should drop this as faction trait for the vs and offer something different :) and yeah 4 shots feels ok for Railjack :D
  14. biterwylie

True. I have the long shot anyway. After testing it in VR can see it being less effective than the Longshot on live. Good at shooting dummies though!
  15. Planetdoge

Wait, what charge up? If it's there, I haven't noticed it. If you mean the minimal delay between when you click and when it shoots...well, that's barely noticeable.
    • Up x 1