Quick Question about the new Class Survey

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Levtech, Feb 27, 2014.

1. Levtech

Is the type of camo determined for answering the survey randomized or do you get them for choosing a specific class? Also, are there other cosmetics besides camo because I thought I saw someone got a boost?
  2. starlinvf

I don't think cosmetics were part of the deal..... although the boost should be there as a standard item.
  3. Levtech

I got a camo (one I personally dont care for) when I did it on the test server. Also I saw some people on the forums got camos.
  4. Lord_Avatar

The TR seem to get a boost, the Cells Camo (love it) and a class-specific weapon. As an aside, if You already own that particular gun - bad for you.
  5. Elkybam

I don't recall that your camouflage type is based on the questions you have surveyed. Same thing goes for the boosts, where it isn't determined by the survey.
  6. bPostal

7. Unclematos7

You get the cells cammo(not account wide) and boost. The weapon is determined by your answers, but you can select a different one if you don't like the results/already have it.