[Suggestion] [Question] squad experience bost

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by siiix, Dec 14, 2012.

1. siiix

questions to community or anyone :

#1 is the 3% only for squad or entire platoon, i assume THEY each get extra 3% ? (i know its say squad but we all know SOE is not very good with descriptions)

#2 if lest say every one in the squad has has this implant, so 12 people does the 3% add up to every one 12x3 = 36% ... there for every one in the squad would get 36+30=66% boots ?!

OR/IF if its the entire platoon 48 x 3% = 138% ... so the total would be 168% EACH ?

#3 OR you get 30% and 3% from what any XP your squad or platoon made ? because THAT would be sweet for a SINGLE PERSON

in other worlds can someone please explain how the 700SC boots actually works for every one in the squad and platoon ? please

---------------------
    now suggestion to SOE (big money opportunity)... lest say someone has an outfit and would make every one get one even just 12x 700 = 8400SC DONT YOU THINK it would be more appealing to get a bit more ? say 40%+5% ? but that's the LOWEST, i would say better 42% + 5% or 43+4%

now if its the entire platoon that is entitled to 3% ... 33600SC !!!!!! hello ! :) and thats for a week .... SOE there is money to be made if you just make the deal a bit sweat.. because right now it sure taste a bit sour

and if your alone having it in the squad its a TERRIBLE DEAL... you get 30% and you squad gets 3% each BUT YOU PAY for every one else ? HUH ?! and not just a little but 200SC ... how is this a good deal for a single person ? how many of those will you sell like this ?!

and as i said, IF not every one in a squad is in, then the deal just not quite cut it (not even close), a few people dont get it (or not always online) and you get nothing out of the deal, in fact you still lose and you all paid BIG money... with current system you need at least 4 people the the squad just to get 52% BUT you all paid 200SC more EACH ... this makes no sense to anyone that can do basic math, not even work with 4 or 5 people having in the squad.. to brake even for 700SC you would need to gain about 65% (lazy to get a calculator), that's would mean you need at least 11 people on the same squad WITH this implant all online together ...witch is insanely bad deal, in fact if its limited to squad and not platoon, you simple cant win, ... so with this in mind maybe my suggested figures are actually to low... maybe it should be more 50%+3% after all you DO pay about 30% more... either way if its worth it i could see an entire outfit paying in once in a while to get the 700SC implant (thats $336 for a week BTW)... but NOT like this.. i cant see this happening EVER with 30%+3%

and as tast lest not forget that implants dont stack so your so nice and get a 700SC implant and you only gaining 30% where you could gain 50% for FAR LESS SC

you COULD also just reduce the price to be worth it... be we do know you like to make money, so why not sell something that is actually a useful item that SELLS

-------------------------
  2. siiix

no one knows the answer ? really ? ... BTW i still have no clue how this works
  3. Mister Gee

Basically you get 30% boost, and everyone in the squad gets 3%

Each 3% stacks though, for everyone with the boost.

No idea about platoons, but the percentage is only on YOUR actions.

I agree it needs to be better, or cheaper.

Right now, it's 250SC more than a personal boost of 50% @ 500SC. so you need 7 other people just to get the same XP, and even then it just cost you half as much again.
    • Up x 1
  4. bodmans

dont matter if you got the boost, as long as you suck you wont get XP
  5. siiix

"YOUR actions"
    so does this mean that what ever I EARN XP they get 3%... not a 3% of they own ... wow thats just weird

so lets say i make a 100XP kill , every one in my squad gets 3XP ?!

(thank you BTW for helping out)
  6. Mister Gee

No, it's just about personal XP boosts

So, you only get XP on your own activities.

You get a 30% boost, plus everyone in your squad gets a 3% boost.

so if 10 people in a squad use the squad boost, each person would have:

30% personal boost + 30% stacked squad boost.

So each kill/activity they complete grants then a 60% boost

Hope that makes sense

:mad:)
    g
    • Up x 1