Question about reporting for Rules of Conduct Rule 14

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by redgroupclan, Oct 23, 2013.

1. redgroupclan

Not sure if this is the right forum.

I reported a few guys for team killing me. It wasn't a plain old TK though. I accidently shot a guy once (just a nick in his shield, but I'll admit I tried baiting him with some C4 that I wasn't going to detonate to come out of his vehicle to get a revenge shot) and the entire outfit then proceeds to focus on team killing me, trying to ban me from the territory. I reported the guy, and two accomplices who just happened to be the others to get to me before I stopped trying to get in the territory to look up reporting. Completely falls under Rule 14 on the SOE conduct. The entire outfit got in on team killing me. Will the entire outfit receive disciplinary action or just those who killed me? Someone on mic threatened me saying he'll TK me or any of my outfit that he ever sees. Maybe the outfit leader, maybe just a peon? I don't know. The point is that he might need disciplinary action too (not sure if that falls under the rules), but I didn't see his name. I can't play the game hiding in fear from these guys now like they're trying to achieve. He was technically player griefing as well (again, not sure if punishable), but I might not have been able to report him, depending on if he was one of the people who TK'd me. I just want to make sure he gets punished too if his threats are punishable, especially if he was a leader because then this implies he isn't above getting his whole outfit to gang up on people to TK them.
  2. bodmans

And in the end, it's all just a game. deal with it and move along
  3. DukeFlash

Nothing to see here, move it along...