Question about Alpha weapon skins.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Delaser, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Delaser

Is the alpha weapon skin locked to one character?

I made a test char when the game launched to check things out before I made my main on a different server, because the server I wanted to use was down, and it unlocked everything on the test character.

Now I'm stuck with a character I had no intention to use with all the goodies i forked out cash for.

Is this how its supposed to be?
  2. Sentnl

it unlocks the weapons every time you make a character
  3. Delaser

In that case, its double broken. Made 3 different characters to test. Only the first one got it.
  4. Jac70

AFAIK the Alpha Squad stuff is account wide so any character you make will have these bonuses. I can't say for sure though as I only have and only intend on having one character.
  5. Capt. Mytre

If it isn't across your full account, contact SOE support.
  6. Delaser

And now I wait for two weeks to get a response because of the usual flood of support tickets on release.

Thanks for the help guys. Not usually this much of a whiner. Just get a bit grumpy when It looks like I've been ripped off.
  7. Caztra

I feel like the Alpha package was a rip off. I don't have anything but the 4k in station cash, a helmet, and a patch. That is it. NO weapons are unlocked. Period, just the basic crap, just like I paid to get wiped.

I mean unlocked means you don't have to pay right?
  8. Tyrael

Check your classes, you should have new guns for each class - there is also a camo mod for all your weapons, armors and vehicles. Hood ornament sold separately.
  9. Delaser

Yeah man, Its not there.
    Hence my complaints :p
    Everythings locked on my other characters.