Quarrels with the new patch:

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by LanceHavenbay, Feb 2, 2013.

1. LanceHavenbay

-White outline around targets on the map, friendly and enemy. Looks unprofessional imo. Can we get an option to revert it back?
    -Optional to scroll the size of the Cert/XP items to be smaller on the HUD/
    -Option to remove the health bar/repair tip over my vehicle in 3rd person. It is unnecessary since I can already see my vehicle health on the right. Makes me feel like I am in a kids game. xD
    -Option to revert capture point bar/colors back to previous color scheme.
    -Minimap seems much darker than I remember... or I'm tripping.
    -With windows plugs, strategic movements such as jetting through/jumping out of windows during/before a firefight are no longer possible and this removes fun styles of infiltration,
    -Unable to leave spawn room after it is captured by the enemy...

I feel like some of the text fonts have been modified? Something seems different about them... strangely enough they bother me as well. xD Capture point diamonds on my hud, etc.

If you provided an option to revert all these changes, I'd be much obliged.

-Need option to resize weapon bar (unless I'mm missing this somewhere) I really do not like how small it is. :/

Major Pros:
    -Pop bonus is causing inactive continents to become active.
    -Vehicles drive more naturally.
    -Surface to air damage makes me happy to shoot down Mossys.

Last but not least, I will miss my warp terminals against the wall. xD

Update on hacks I still (off topic) Instant lockon rockets, speed hacks are less prevalent on my server, teleportation is a big one.

For anyone reading this, please feel free to post your likes/dislikes about the current patch. I have not yet gotten to see the tunnels/SMGs though my friend says the SMG is pretty OP. xD
  2. Dubious

Minimap is not darker, all the colors are just brighter, designed by a toddler
    • Up x 1
  3. LanceHavenbay

Not a fan of the new color scheme either. Wouldn't go as far as saying toddler. But they are a bit to glam-fan.
  4. Talizzar

Can't shoot out of what spawn room? I have not seen that yet.
  5. LanceHavenbay

Terrain bug:
  6. LanceHavenbay

I'll have to check again. It was a tower on Esamir. Working fine on your end? I'll go ahead and remove it from the list.
  7. Talizzar

I have fired out of a number of spawns. That does not mean that they screwed one or more up. They messed up the Crown spawn room that you jump into so who knows. I have not played that much do to the terrible performance and lag issues.