Quantum Dawn [DAWN]

Discussion in 'Emerald (US East)' started by DaMann22, May 23, 2013.

1. DaMann22

Decent night for the community thing. Still need some Hossin shots and the second part for my video. The first and second part may not be good enough but ill check it out
  2. Rozin

I'm very excited for Hossin, I think it has a lot of potential.
  3. DaMann22

Yeah hossin is fun for infantry, problematic for vehicles, and hell for pilots. A combination that I like.
    • Up x 1
  4. DaMann22

Ive been dropping the ball. Too busy editing to bump my thread. Anyway here we go!
  5. zib1911

Awesome outfit here on the spandex side of the fence. Great group of guys who put up a good fight everytime /salute

if you guys want to go to Hossin on PTS Imperial Reach would love to do a little skirmish on the PTS, fun to explore and shoot some people =) if your interested hit me up.
  6. DaMann22

Thanks zib, looking forward to some community fun with IR.
  7. DaMann22

Ok new recruitment video. I really hope it turns out ok and is decently received. I spent a lot of time on it and my wife says its ok, however thats my wife talking and she supports everything I do. All well here it goes....
  8. Rozin

I think you did a great job. Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication to this outfit.
  9. DaMann22

Thanks rozin. Im going to have it in my signature for a while as well. There will be more videos like this in the future, including the next part to the recruitment video on how we combat the zerg.
  10. DaMann22

Looks like planetside is coming to the ps4 this year according to playstationlifestyle.net. I cannot wait to gun my mag on my vita.
  11. Rozin

The best thing about PS4 and Planetside is optimization, it's about time.
  12. SaltyRichard

13. Rozin

Awesome pirate night, I had a lot of fun. I can't wait until next Wednesday for some sweet, sweet Arnold action.
  14. DaMann22

Yes get ready to say arnoldism for a couple hours. Its going to be great.
  15. Rozin

I think I may need to brush up on my Arnoldisms. Plus new names for all of the vehicles.
  16. DaMann22

Good ops again tonight. Still need to work on combined arms but also need the active members for that. Still great job all-around including the new recruits.
  17. Rozin

I think I'm going to try and learn how to fly and not die instantly. That might be helpful.
  18. DaMann22

I believe in you Rozin. We need some more fly-boys in the outfit. Still a good burser max or a sundy with a walker/ranger or two would be great also. :p
  19. Rozin

Haha my scythe flying is sub-par to say the least, but I do a little better with my sea manatee (lib). I like gunning and flying those.
  20. DaMann22

Don't like us being to low in the forum. So gonna bump us to the top.

And Rozin we are getting better with air stuff. Just wait and we'll be much better again.