[PS4] Stuck in VR training and problem with alerts on Indar

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by RLCyrax, May 24, 2020.

1. RLCyrax

Hello, i guess the only way to get solutions is to complain a lot so here goes again.

This post concerns the PS4 EU Ceres server but i think Genudine has the same problems.

Yesterday we got stuck in VR training for a duration of a complete alert which is 1 hour and 30 min, about 10 people in VS were waiting in queue to teleport to a continent but none of us would be moved out of VR training. Logging off and then back on didn't solve the problem either. Apparently this problem happens often according to some players.

Also, VS can't trigger the alert on Indar, nothing happens when we reach 100 empire strength so we have to wait until another faction does so, this usually takes around 5-15 hours before it happens. This is obviously too long and repetitive, 3 times out of 5 when i'll log in the game, it is on Indar and it's the same for everyone on the server so I'm pretty sure everyone is sick of it.

Thank you for reading this, i hope you guys understand that these bugs are annoying to the whole PS4 community and in my opinion are not the most difficult fixes to make. I think it would be better to work on fixing such simplistic bugs first compared to the huge (but great) work required to implement the new updates that could be dealt with afterwards. Thank you for not letting Planetside 2 down as it is an amazing game that we'd like to keep playing.