[PS4] Rank 15 Cert Refund problem

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by fuzzywolf, Sep 7, 2015.

1. fuzzywolf

So I've just got into playing this game and upon death(redeploying) my character once reaching rank 15, it gave me an option to refund some certs on stuffs. The problem is I move the toggle to "refund" but when I click "X" on the controller it went straight to close. I think this is an UI problem on the PS4 and you need to hold the left joystick at "refund" so that it does not automatically goes to "close". So, I am wondering if I can get that option again? to get my cert refund. The YouTube video attached shows the problem (sorry for it being slightly long, I was deciding to refund cert or not) but as u can see, the "cert refund" was highlighted for a moment but when I press "X'' to select it, it went straight to close. IMO, it should have a confirmation screen for something that was given choice once in the game and it should stay at last highlighted option instead of going back when I let go of the left thumb stick.

2. BGG2001

Ehm I got kind off the same problem but when I presed the refund button it didn't do anithing like a frosen screen (ps) i got a video. (On PC) YouTube link:
  3. nman101

The same exact thing happened to me, I have no idea what to do. I really want my certs back. Any Ideas?