[PS4] main nc character camo bug

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by eldraco86, Jul 13, 2015.

1. eldraco86

I have a br 39 (as of this post) nc character on the ps4 which is my very first one I made. this bug only effects my engineer. engineer loadout 1, 3, and 4 can only visibly show one of two camo I bought (dark digital and snow aspen forest). while loadout can only do the other. what happens is I tell it equip snow aspen on loadout and functions properly but shows the default camo intead no matter what I do.
    I also have a br 15 tr and a br 10 vs character atm. I had created three or four other characters to test out weapons and attachments without wasting certs since the vr and trail function are implemented in the ps4 version yet. and this bug never occured on ay of them.
  2. iRajen

3. Aksron

Same issue, happened last night on my Dark Digital camo.

Only for engineer. First noticed it on loadout 1 when I tried to switch it from Delta to Dark Digital. When I clicked Dark Digital it just unequipped Delta and I had no camo on. When I opened up Camo again and tried to apply Dark Digital it wouldn't let me, and instead of saying "Equip" a the bottom it said "Unequip" like I had Dark Digital already on, but did not.

Out of curiosity, I tried changing my loadout 2 from Dark Digital to another camo, but as soon as I unequipped Dark Digital on loadout 2 that loadout became bugged as well with the same problem.

I paid real cash for that Camo, and not having it work on my most played class is pretty messed up. It's been an ongoing issue, there are multiple bug posts in the dev tracker for it, I found multiple posts about it on here and reddit from as far back as july. I have never seen a single DBG response to any of them (not even on the bug tracker).

Maybe this time someone will actually look into it? I love the game, but PS4 version sometimes feels like second class citizens of the planetside world. I mean we still don't have VR or implants, voice chat has had no way to remove ducking (the auto decrease of in game volume whenever someones mic turns on) and text chat needs a lot more work.

Heres to hoping, I want to see this game go far but.... Come on devs, throw us a bone.