[Suggestion] PS3 destructible enviroment?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GImofoJoe, Nov 2, 2013.

1. GImofoJoe

And rag dolls. How about it SONY? I really want to see **** really blow up, not just a flash and a boom sound. I want gore, dirt and mud spatter on my screen, and I have to wipe it off my googles, kind of like Metro 2033. Terrain can heal overtime or at the end of a cycle. Bases can self heal after taken over and engineers repaired certain generator? No cover is permanent, only temporary. Add rain, storm, fog, sand storm, blizzard, thunder, etc. And I want see moving legs and torso when I look down. Cool melee animations and climbing in/out of vehicles. In short, closer to realistic simulation....
  2. OddChelsea

I assume you mean Planetside 3 which wont be coming for a VERY long time, if ever. Planetside 2 is intended (key word there) to last for quite a few years.
  3. -Synapse-

This is what I wanted PS2 to be, but all we got was a huge TDM / Domination match.
  4. Chipay

Do you have ANY idea how CPU intensive destructible terrain is and how CPU intensive PS2 already is?
    [IMG]
    • Up x 1