[Suggestion] PS2 Needs a Huge EXP Revamp.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Darsh, May 13, 2015.

1. toast2250

Its funny how they want to use exp to dictate on where the game should go.
    Exp should be a side product that you earn as you play the game.

The main feature should be game mechanics that provide strategic meaning and interest to play.

Building metal extractors or mining pink crystals from the caves, processing plants, research facilities.. TA or CnC.

Oh well nvm then.

Back to (Exp <-> SC = game) balancing then. You need to go here and do this, very important, I don't know otherwise.

2. Mxiter

The thing i find the most ridiculous is XP bonus for defenders combined to redeployside.

This transform most of attacks attent into a terrible grindfarming fest.
  3. BlueSkies

PS1 cap mechanic was eventually changed to track enemies in SOI. Originally (beta) it just gave you XP if you were there.

Simple fact is... we want people to kill things, revive things, repair things, and cap things. These things happen right now. Why exactly does anything need to change?
  4. Eternaloptimist

Do you need to reduce existing xp? just increase the xp for other things you've mentioned, then people get the choice to pursue either or both.
    I have some sympathy with OP's viewpoint....it is a bit disappointing to work hard at capturing a base and then get something like 375 xp when I can get a lot more for killing a vehicle or the same amount for killing 3-4 infantry.