[Suggestion] PS1 EMP Nades/Faction AV

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PersonalRiot, Dec 12, 2012.

1. PersonalRiot

Alright, with the minor nerf to Rocket Pods and people getting tired and just purchasing the dual burster max for money has even out of the playing field much more. Now can we finally look to get infantry a little bit of mobile power in the form of their faction AV and EMP(Jammers) back.

In PS1, there was a nice balance between tanks/air cav and infantry that existed because:
    1. EMP meant that tanks had a balance between getting close enough for critical kill shots and not getting jammed.
    2. The faction AV always provided a way for a rexo to return fire. With the nerf to all of the lock on launchers(no dumb fire), you have effectively reduced the amount of AV infantry carry by a large margin. I don't think anyone who has played extensively has gone "I really feel like I am overpowered while playing my HA against vehicles".

Merge the Lock on Launchers so they have re purpose, or give them dumb fire back.
    Speed up the default launcher.
    Introduce faction AV from PS1.
    Introduce EMP/UnderslungEMP launchers.

And we might have a combine arms game almost back.