ProsiebenSat1 quits, accs transferrable to SOE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Seuchensaal, Jun 18, 2014.

1. IamDH

[IMG]

No he's not having a seizure
    • Up x 5
  2. Regpuppy

I wouldn't go that far, considering that even other evil corporate giants have united with activists against Comcast. John Oliver sums it up pretty well.

Gasp, NC is workers and corporations working together... TR is as bad as Comcast. :eek:
    • Up x 3
  3. St0mpy

Can we get some feedback as to why or how this decision was reached please Mr Radar?
    • Up x 2
  4. KendoPS1

Finally and good riddance ...
  5. Tiedemann

I'll be very impressed if it is about feedback:

But I also thought about the deals about All Access, Players Studio etc.

It's a great day for the ppl affected. I ditched a lvl 30 char and 6 months sub under a month after I started to play PS2 as soon as I found out I could use my old SOE account anyway cause PSG had awful support.
  6. -MJ12-

Good news.

Are you finally going to bring the prices for SC for EU players to the level of US players?
  7. McToast

Moin

Great news, though I'll miss the option to earn some SC by letting some comercials run in the background.
  8. LodeTria

I'll finally be able to see the mythical player studio items?

Shatter camo, you will be mine!
  9. MichaelS

bottom line, you can not make enough money on SOE games.
  10. Hilias

I would like to say congratulations to the EU players who have been using PSG to play Planetside 2 for the past 2 years to play some SOE games. This are the things they had to go throw these past 2 years:

• Could Not Buy Player Studio Items
    • Region Locks
    • Had To Like Planetside 2 EU On Facebook Not The Official Planetside 2 on Facebook.
    • Planetside 2 PSG Site S***ed.
    • They Had To Buy Things With SevenCash:eek: Not Station Cash:(.
    • Some People Thought That PSG meant Paris Saint Germain FC :eek: ( football joke ).
    • Daddy has crappy camo so he would look like a noob from a distance and your face wpuld be like :D but 12 seconds later it changes to :mad:.
    • And ETC.....
    All in all its been a rough ride of ugly camos and helmets but that all has come to an end Congrates EU welcome to the Club BRos and Sisters.:D

Link TO Official Post: HERE.
  11. Goden

Not really much of a worry. I don't think many people intended to spend money anyway.

And so you've taken one thing down that is chasing players away, only 30 more to go!
    • Up x 1
  12. RadarX

We aren't able to provide a ton in the way of details surrounding this. We (both SOE and ProSieben) feel this is what is best for customer and that it's the best direction to take things.
    • Up x 2
  13. Taemien

It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to lock this thread, have a link going to an official thread which is also locked and leave it at that (with something along the lines of what Brasse said to keep everything positive). I'm getting the feeling that PSG is going to become a punching bag otherwise.
  14. Ludovicus

I fail to see the problem with this, European players have been on the receiving end of some serious pummeling for quite a while.
  15. RadarX

People are going to continue making threads if I lock this one and folks bashing PSG will be moderated plain and simple. You guys are excited. We are excited. Let's just focus on the positive and keep it constructive.

It will also allow folks to ask questions.
    • Up x 3
  16. JudgeDeath

This is pretty much how I imagine this news to those unfortunate to be prosieben customers.
  17. JudgeDeath

IamDH ... Ill upgrade that

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  18. eldarfalcongravtank

even though i am not affected by this since i have an soe acc, this step is probably the BEST thing soe has ever done for its customers. good job! you earn my respect
  19. Plunutsud pls

Doesn't Pro7 also run the EU servers?

Is SOE taking over the servers too?

Or... Should we make alts on NA servers now? =O

I used to play on Waterson but something happened with the Lib/death screen update that made it pretty much unplayable with 200+ ms ping.
  20. IamDH

Lol :D

I think getting rid of Pro7 was a very good call, it just limited the options available to customers willing to pay
    • Up x 1