Proposed changes to VR Room

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by J0hnTitor, Aug 29, 2022.

1. J0hnTitor

These would be huge quality of life improvements, and I think most would agree.

1) Invisible Walls
    Proposal: Remove the "invisible" wall that bullet effects hit when shooting from inside the "arena" outwards... or even if you get too far away from the 3 enemy spawn room locations inside the arena.
    Why: It makes it hard to follow the bullet hit location as when you shoot, your screen is greeted with an obstructing splash effect, and if you want to get rid of this "feature" you need to go down on the ground (losing the ability to test stuff from that elevation), or get really close to the enemy spawning rooms.

2) Directive Weapons
    Proposal: Let us equip the Directive Aurax weapons so we can try them out without having to grind for them first, just to find out if we like the weapon... or also to see what changes may have happened to them if you "balance" them while we are still grinding for them.
    Why: It makes no reason to not be able to use them in a VR setting, it would help people make good decisions when looking to undergo a huge grind for said weapons, especially decisions like which to grind for first.

That is it, good luck.
    May you prove your tactical superiority by implementing these changes.
    • Up x 3
  2. RabidIBM

These are good. I would add in that we need all the common buildings on VR for training. I would even include a couple different internal layouts of each.